Anothrr Charge | Vital Football

Anothrr Charge

So celebrations aren't allowed with your own fans and team mates?. Goal celebrations will be stopped next.
Of course they are no problem with celebrating with YOUR own fans.

But he had to wind up the Bolton fans as well, the atmosphere in these games are toxic at the best of times without players winding away fans up.

He can go back to the safety of the changing rooms later Women, OAP's and kids have to get out of the stadium and get home in one piece.

Of course they are no problem with celebrating with YOUR own fans.

But he had to wind up the Bolton fans as well, the atmosphere in these games are toxic at the best of times without players winding away fans up.

He can go back to the safety of the changing rooms later Women, OAP's and kids have to get out of the stadium and get home in one piece.

But he had to wind up the Bolton fans as well, the atmosphere in these games are toxic at the best of times without players winding away fans up..... bloody hell Frank, are you forgetting the biggest wind up merchant we had in our ranks when playing Bolton....namely JM & he was ably supported by a few other players MP & Darikwa to name a couple.
Good didn't help matters but it certainly DIDN'T warrant fat head Evatt to come bouncing onto the field playing the big hard man....he should cop some serious sh@te from the EFL but I've no doubt we'll come out worse.

Good didn't help matters but it certainly DIDN'T warrant fat head Evatt to come bouncing onto the field playing the big hard man....he should cop some serious sh@te from the EFL but I've no doubt we'll come out worse.
Maybe you would have prefered a few hundred pissed up Bolton dickheads invading the pitch instead.

And Godo dancing around with his hands to his lugs like a pillock, our players getting involved in the handbags.

Hardly blameless are we?

If the Bolton players were as provoked by Godo why did only Sheehan and 2 subs approach him? While the rest were squaring up to our players 20 yards away? Evett only went to him after he'd got into it with our other players.

Bolton are using that as excuse for them lashing out.

Maybe you would have prefered a few hundred pissed up Bolton dickheads invading the pitch instead.

You know what Frank, you'd have a moan regardless.
Latics beat Bolton......the players applaud the crowd & merrily walk down the tunnel, cue FB with a full on rant, "why can't the players show some passion, give it large with some proper celebrations & gee up the crowd"

Latics beat Bolton....the players show some proper passion whilst going over to the East stand passing by enraged Noblot fans in the North stand & a few are shithousing..cue FB with a full on rant.."why can't they just tone it down n don't celebrate too much in case it upsets the opposition"....
Can't have it both ways FB, upset if they over celebrate ( it's a f@ckin derby ffs, wot u ment to do) & upset if they didn't celebrate enough..🤔🤔
As to your line..pissed up bolton dickheads on the pitch , why would I prefer that 🤔

Typical of the officiating these days, both reffing and off the pitch by the FA/EFL...totally over the top, words with Maloney/Evatt would have sufficed, but no, lets charge (and probably fine), for something that was basically down to Bodvarson and Kerr "having words", nothing more, nothing less. All a bit of a storm in a tea cup that was done and dusted almost as quickly as it started

I'm surprised Klopp never gets charged in all honesty with his "enticing the crowd" actions, especially the pumping fist celebrations he does at the end of a game.

Godo didn't help as he gave them the excuse for their poor behavior but as KDZ said they were all already at it a fair distance away. The whole thing started with Bodvardsson kicking off with Kerr and still unsure as to why.

Fat head was over to the initial melee and then his cowardly instincts kicked in so he made a beeline for the smallest young lad on the pitch and now is trying to use him as an excuse for his teams ill-discipline.

Just watched the Barnsley v noblot game, I hope WAFC gets a recording of the later parts of this game to show the panel when they answer the charges levelled against us, noblot are a disgraceful set of thugs and bullies in the same mould as the prick who manages them.

I would also like the disciplinary panel to see what the nobber (Williams) who equalised for them in the 98 th minute did, despite his own fans being behind the goal he scored in, he went straight to the Barnsley fans on the side followed by the rest of the thugs.

Once again at the final whistle, for the second time in a week, it all kicked off again, wonder what the chief thug has to say on this, he is usually not very happy at someone celebrating in front of opposition fans isn't he ?

Last edited:
Came across this just now, I really hope this is presented to the people hearing our disciplinary hearing, some how I think even if Rick Parry had been sat in with the Barnsley fans witnessing this first hand he would turn a blind eye.

What they did last night was far worse than what Godo did to them, he cupped his ears to them from the edge of the 18 yard box compared to half the team sprinting at the Barnsley fans intentionally goading them.

Evatt is the gift that keeps on giving after the shite that he came out with last week. Celebrating a draw like that when they're second and not even top surely goes against everything he believes in.