It's happened again, | Vital Football

It's happened again,

Aye, you're right ... you can always rely on our fans to lose all perspective.

I haven't lost perspective, it HAS happened again, and you need to start asking why.
We KNOW why. It's cos we've a team full of players we couldn't offload, loanees, freebies and kids ... and we started on minus 8 ... and we're inconsistent.

Despite all of this, we're going to end up where most of us thought/hoped we would do ... safe in mid table.

I just don't get all the flouncing.

We KNOW why. It's cos we've a team full of players we couldn't offload, loanees, freebies and kids ... and we started on minus 8 ... and we're inconsistent.

Despite all of this, we're going to end up where most of us thought/hoped we would do ... safe in mid table.

The thing is it's not a case of being inconsistent were one game we play well then the next we play badly irrespective of the opponent. We are consistently playing well home and away to the top sides and consistently playing play woefully with a big lack of effort against the weaker sides.

There's definitely a pattern of consistency against the top and bottom sides we face.

The whole fact of the matter and something you totally seem to be oblivious of or just ignore, is every latics fan has seen us perform much better yet see the same errors every week.

Listen to Tommy Gore or Neil Rimmer in their co-commentary pointing out how we should be playing and pointing out the glaring errors to our game and what to do to cure it, it is the same as the fans are seeing, the only person who seems not to see it as he does nothing to rectify the issues is the man in charge.

The whole fact of the matter and something you totally seem to be oblivious of or just ignore, is every latics fan has seen us perform much better yet see the same errors every week.

Listen to Tommy Gore or Neil Rimmer in their co-commentary pointing out how we should be playing and pointing out the glaring errors to our game and what to do to cure it, it is the same as the fans are seeing, the only person who seems not to see it as he does nothing to rectify the issues is the man in charge.
And Moonay

Of course I see it ... and put it down to the players not being that great, otherwise, they'd be learning NOT to do it.

Others however seem to illogically blame a bloke who isn't on the pitch.

He bloody rectified it on tuesday though, didn't he?

I agree its job done and if survival in league 1 is the extent of our ambition now then stick with him...if we have any ambition things need to change.
Would you not agree that he's shown signs of what he can do, and how he can get the team to play ... and with the squad rebuild in the summer, he'll need to make sure he can do it consistently.

I think he undoubtedly has ambition, regardless of whether or not the owner does.

Would you not agree that he's shown signs of what he can do, and how he can get the team to play ... and with the squad rebuild in the summer, he'll need to make sure he can do it consistently.

I think he undoubtedly has ambition, regardless of whether or not the owner does.
Hes shown signs but not enough. His main tactic is get everyone behind the ball in our own half and it's a crap watch. Its like here's the ball please don't score.

Hes shown signs but not enough. His main tactic is get everyone behind the ball in our own half and it's a crap watch. Its like here's the ball please don't score.
That's obviously not true, but I get your point with regard to the last couple of games.

That's obviously not true, but I get your point with regard to the last couple of games.
It is true. Not seen many good home games this season...but on reflection I would stick with Maloney till the summer but I can't stand the thought of watching another season of this shite. Gates are falling and there's a reason...I will obviously still go but some won't.

Give this league some credit, all those bottom teams will on the day, give the big boys a game. No easy games, which we will find out again next season.
Six goals for those who were there, good value for money.
Roll on the next fixture.
I fear after the kull end off season next year will be a nightmare
Prove me wrong danson