SPAR Town v SPA Town | Vital Football

SPAR Town v SPA Town

After all the rain - are Perth training on the pitch ahead of the WCC on Saturday ?

Always happens in football finals etc that both clubs get a slot to train on the pitch to get used to the surroundings. Not sure if its the same in RL.

Cant imagine it will be a pretty game tomorrow night. They sound in decent form at the moment so i'd take any sort of victory

The fact that folk are willing to accept a draw at home to mighty 22nd-placed Cheltenham Town is a damning indictment as to how far this club has fallen. A sad state of affairs at the moment.

Hopefully we do let the Rugby train on it. Get that pitch fucked right up ahead of Bolton 'Total Football' Wanderers' visit.

The fact that folk are willing to accept a draw at home to mighty 22nd-placed Cheltenham Town is a damning indictment as to how far this club has fallen. A sad state of affairs at the moment.
In one sense (8 seasons in the Prem, FA Cup winners and a European tour), you're right ... but then again, maybe looking at the game from a different, maybe more realistic angle, (almost going out of business twice in just 3 years), accepting that another point toward guaranteed safety, at a point in the season where less than a point a game is required to achieve that aim (in a rebuilding season which we started with such a massive disadvantage) is more common sense than damning indictment.

Hopefully we do let the Rugby train on it. Get that pitch fucked right up ahead of Bolton 'Total Football' Wanderers' visit.
this
fucksake the clappers cant make there minds up. we shuld be going out with the mentality to smash them from the of. in front of a home crowd. to buld up there fragile home confedence.
if we see more pising around pasing back and sideweys with an ovbeous intention of trying to nick a 1 nil then hes not the man for the job im afrade.

win Friday in heavy rain. Heavy rain continues through the night and Saturday. Pitch unfit for Thugby game so its called off. Then nice dry weather to get pitch OK for Tuesday and Bolton

You beat me to it, some fans won't accept that Maloneys style of football and tactics are shite yet the same fans are happy with a draw or scrape a jammy win against the might of Shrewsbury and Cheltenham.

Unbelievable!

this
fucksake the clappers cant make there minds up. we shuld be going out with the mentality to smash them from the of. in front of a home crowd. to buld up there fragile home confedence.
if we see more pising around pasing back and sideweys with an ovbeous intention of trying to nick a 1 nil then hes not the man for the job im afrade.
looks like you're lodging in a room in FB's world Brick ... I haven't seen anyone question the mindset we'd like to see ... just offering a view of what might be the implications of only getting a draw from the game.

How about if we pis around, pasing back and sideweys, and go on to win the game 5-0?

looks like you're lodging in a room in FB's world Brick ... I haven't seen anyone question the mindset we'd like to see ... just offering a view of what might be the implications of only getting a draw from the game.

How about if we pis around, pasing back and sideweys, and go on to win the game 5-0?
or your loging in the clappers narnia land of the black and white agen. you no that head hitting a brick wall emoji your so fond of posting. theres nowt so fiting than for it to be used now.
once agen for them at the back. its not ALL about a 5-0. its about how we pley. the entertanement. the rise in the crowd on the press. we get it. we. fecking. get. it. its troted out ad nasueum.
but. if were pleying a teem in the botom three. at home. and some fans best is for us to JUST GET A DRAW and be happy. then thats a sad state of afairs as c latic sed.

your sarcasm. agen. shows you for the person you are.

or your loging in the clappers narnia land of the black and white agen. you no that head hitting a brick wall emoji your so fond of posting. theres nowt so fiting than for it to be used now.
once agen for them at the back. its not ALL about a 5-0. its about how we pley. the entertanement. the rise in the crowd on the press. we get it. we. fecking. get. it. its troted out ad nasueum.
but. if were pleying a teem in the botom three. at home. and some fans best is for us to JUST GET A DRAW and be happy. then thats a sad state of afairs as c latic sed.

your sarcasm. agen. shows you for the person you are.
What sarcasm?

If you can't work out that what I/we ("clappers" :rolleyes:) want and what we're happy to acknowledge isn't a disaster are two completely separate things, then I don't know what to tell you.

As for the ad nauseum bit, I trust you have another phrase that means "even more frequently than ad nauseum" to describe the never ending moans of the whinging brigade.

What sarcasm?

If you can't work out that what I/we ("clappers" :rolleyes:) want and what we're happy to acknowledge isn't a disaster are two completely separate things, then I don't know what to tell you.

As for the ad nauseum bit, I trust you have another phrase that means "even more frequently than ad nauseum" to describe the never ending moans of the whinging brigade.
i can and have worked it out. what part of
we. get. it. are you strugling with.

as for the brigade. who? frank winding up the bord for laffs and maybe his mate.
that brigade?

i can and have worked it out. what part of
we. get. it. are you strugling with.

as for the brigade. who? frank winding up the bord for laffs and maybe his mate.
that brigade?
Again, what sarcasm?

If you already worked it out, I'm not sure why you posted what you did.

As for Frankie, of course I know he's only on a wind up ... that's why I love engaging with him ... same as you really.

Again, what sarcasm?

If you already worked it out, I'm not sure why you posted what you did.

As for Frankie, of course I know he's only on a wind up ... that's why I love engaging with him ... same as you really.
1. teking the piss out of my spelling.

2. if your not sure about owt then dont coment.

3. the feeling is mutual

now then. if you no frankie is on the wind up. what brigade are you on about.