Pool v Oxfraud Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Pool v Oxfraud Match Thread

Diabolical lino and ref again!!!

If Norburn's a footballer I'm the Archbishop of Canterbury šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

Lavery and Arnold from Different Strokes up top, an average height of 5' 6" and we constantly hoof it forward.

5 man midfield and not a player to be seen in midfield. This snakeyšŸ brand of football is as bad as I've ever seen in 50 odd years following the 'Pool.

Diabolical lino and ref again!!!

Lavery and Arnold from Different Strokes up top, an average height of 5' 6" and we constantly hoof it forward.

5 man midfield and not a player to be seen in midfield. This snakeyšŸ brand of football is as bad as I've ever seen in 50 odd years following the 'Pool.
Blimey @Layton_Seasider thatā€™s pretty damning!

It seems there is a groundswell of discontent from many longstanding fans which is most worrying.

We are all disappointed and frustrated by what we see week in, week out when this season really should have been much better.

This constant 3-5-2 style just does my head in. It is as boring as f**k. And therein lies the problem!

We may have to accept being a mediocre League 1 club for the foreseeableā€¦.šŸ˜”

Blimey @Layton_Seasider thatā€™s pretty damning!

It seems there is a groundswell of discontent from many longstanding fans which is most worrying.

We are all disappointed and frustrated by what we see week in, week out when this season really should have been much better.

This constant 3-5-2 style just does my head in. It is as boring as f**k. And therein lies the problem!

We may have to accept being a mediocre League 1 club for the foreseeableā€¦.šŸ˜”
They must have brought 1600-1700 so that means we had around 8,800 home fans. Pushing for the play offs at the business end of the season. A beautiful day etc and people can't be arsed turning up. The lad who sits next to me has missed the last 2. A proper diehard who you can see is feeling the same emotions of many of us. He's fed up of watching shit football.

I agree it should be much better.

I actually thought Norburn wasnt too bad today. 1 misplaced pass but other than that.
Coulson was decent game as did Pennington.
Marv got block of the season in, but its lacking someone to.inlock a defence.
Wasn't overimpressed by Brannagan and after their offside goal, to stand infrint of the North ffs.
Their no 20 couldn't pick.a vape thrown at them.quick enough, literally running and handing to the ref
Talking of whom he was shocking.
Apologies for the quality but I was screenshottimg off my phone.
That foul on Coulton, when he was in the air was a red. No attempt to play the ball.
The 4th official refusing to move out of the way for the throw in led to Husband being booked 10secs later.
Brannagan pulling Dembele down as he.broke away went no card....
Not good enough. Missing Rhodes' positional awareness in the box.

I actually thought Norburn wasnt too bad today.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I lost count of the times I turned to my mate and said "f*king Norburn again!" The 2 blokes behind me are constantly chunnering how bad he is too.

Either a pointless backpass when the attacking pass is on. Then a hospital ball pass or just giving it away. We have 5 in midfield and yet we are swamped. 5 blue shirts and 0 Tangerine every time. I took to watching him and he literally jogs around doing nothing at all. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

Referee and one linesman way below the required standard. At least we can see that CJ is better coming off the bench and shows more interest in attacking his defender and getting crosses in across the box from the by line.
I agree with other posters that we will not make the play offs and we have to get used to the idea that we shall still be in L1 next season. We were lucky coming away with 1 point from that game.

Having watched the highlights back it is very disappointing seeing at least 3 of our players, especially our goalkeeper, with their hands up in the air appealing for offside as they go on to score. This seems to be new this season and has surely cost us a lot of goals/points already?

Just play to the whistle!

One thing we've also become accustomed to this season is that linesmen and refs are generally useless. They very rarely react to players or fans trying to sway them and never change their minds. I don't see other teams do it often. And to me it just smacks of desperation.

They must have brought 1600-1700 so that means we had around 8,800 home fans. Pushing for the play offs at the business end of the season. A beautiful day etc and people can't be arsed turning up. The lad who sits next to me has missed the last 2. A proper diehard who you can see is feeling the same emotions of many of us. He's fed up of watching shit football.

I agree it should be much better.
My family and I won't be making any more 200 mile round trips to Bloomers whilst they're dishing this shite up. Why should we hand over good money to watch depressing football? looks like its not going to change either because Sadlers little favourite will be around for quite a while yet.(n)šŸ„± At least if we watch it on stream we can switch it off. Sadler is absolutely oblivious, clueless.

nd ref again!!!

The ā€œRiga revolutionā€ā€™which turned into Lee Clark & Neil McDonald the season after and last season are three of the most recent shambolic times I can think of performance wise, this season doesnā€™t even come close.

This season was all about a bit of stability after the shit show of last season, reading some of the comments youā€™d think we were bottom of the league.

Iā€™d accept a 7/8th finish this season to be honest but promotion has to be the aim next season along with actually being competitive away from home.

The ā€œRiga revolutionā€ā€™which turned into Lee Clark & Neil McDonald the season after and last season are three of the most recent shambolic times I can think of performance wise, this season doesnā€™t even come close.

This season was all about a bit of stability after the shit show of last season, reading some of the comments youā€™d think we were bottom of the league.

Iā€™d accept a 7/8th finish this season to be honest but promotion has to be the aim next season along with actually being competitive away from home.
Feel free to scroll or ignore. I do with your posts. šŸ¤·

As far as I'm concerned, its got nothing to do with any league position, that's irrelevant. I want to see decent football with players that have a clue and a proper manager that can motivate. The football over all is dire. Last week was a bloody disgrace and this week was not much better. There"s been just a few half decent perfomances so far this season. I can take losing but for me Its about entertainment.

As far as I'm concerned, its got nothing to do with any league position, that's irrelevant. I want to see decent football with players that have a clue and a proper manager that can motivate. The football over all is dire. Last week was a bloody disgrace and this week was not much better. There"s been just a few half decent perfomances so far this season. I can take losing but for me Its about entertainment.
Summed up perfectly. I'm sure that's what most want. We were never that good under Billy Ayre but I loved watching us play, mostly in the 4th division or scrapping towards the bottom of the 3rd. But I have such fond memories of the passion, desire, commitment and determination of all involved.

So to have sone young upstart telling us more mature stalwarts that we are somehow misguided is a tad irksome. Don't know what it is about Kirkham Vasey? It certainly produces some misguided folk. šŸ¤£

Nowhere near promotion material yet.....but we should be! We have enough talent in this squad to be up there challenging for a solid play-off place if not an automatic place. So what's going wrong?

I think we all (well, most of us!) know the answer to this and it's one common denominator.......

Bite the bullet Sadler.

Summed up perfectly. I'm sure that's what most want. We were never that good under Billy Ayre but I loved watching us play, mostly in the 4th division or scrapping towards the bottom of the 3rd. But I have such fond memories of the passion, desire, commitment and determination of all involved.

So to have sone young upstart telling us more mature stalwarts that we are somehow misguided is a tad irksome. Don't know what it is about Kirkham Vasey? It certainly produces some misguided folk. šŸ¤£

Not entitled to an opinion because Iā€™m younger than you? Laughable.

If you are so mature and older than me learn about respect šŸ‘