Fleetwood Town (H) nominate your MOM here | Vital Football

Fleetwood Town (H) nominate your MOM here

Teddy Bishop by a country mile. The only way they could stop him was by fouling him. Such confidence and ability on the ball. He made time for himself, almost always tried to go forward and provided some beautifully weighted passes. Quality…

Ted Bishop. Cracking all round performance both with the ball and with a few tackles as well.

He’s now Looking the player we hoped we would see when he signed.

He’s fit but more importantly he playing in his correct position at last after 2.5 years.

Teddy Bishop for me too. Overall brilliant but some good play from Reeco and House was just tenacious - put some great tackles in and if he lost the ball, well, he just went and got back. A great performance for the time he was on.

Best footballer on the pitch Ted Bishop, but House runs a close second just showing what we have missed and a great goal

Not too often we agree with the match sponsors. Well done Teddy!
Reborn and seemingly rebuilt be Steve Austin.

For me the best game I have seen Teddy have in that position, but I am going to go for Hackett for his quality crossing which made the difference to the scoreline.

Bishop.... Playing the role that suits him best and has now got some mates a bit further up the pitch to play with aswell.

Between Bishop ,Hackett and House.

I will give that to Ted. Very good game. Some great passes and moments of quality.

Finally saw game on I-Follow. Definitely Teddy - stood out as one his best performances. Hope he can stay fit as he can be a tremendous asset this season, and next. Hope we can also sign McGrandles back for next season 🤞. The good news is there could easily be several nominations, including House, Jackson, Roughan, Reeco, etc ).

Ted Bishop. Play a good 3 in midfield and you get more of the ball and the better players can influence the game sooner than living of scraps. Who would have thought the obvious is so true, how the hell can a club with a designated model to progress hire a numpty like Kennedy and play anti football for 18 months and not give him a kick up the ar*e. I genuinely feel Scubala can get the best out of this squad and Ted in particular by subtle tweaks in playing style and formation.