Wrexham home game | Vital Football

Wrexham home game

Upbury Gills

Vital Youth Team
Wow just got some tickets sitting together with some kids that want to come. I suggest you book quickly if you need the same, according to seat maps Rainham end sold out/singles in medway stand /only a few together in gordon road amazing support utg.

I dont t think it will be fans coming out of the woodwork so much for this, its just that a lot of the semi regulars will have marked this one down.
Yep, think this might be right.
However, prepare for an X/FBook glut of selfies from those fans proving they were at the game too!

Yeah it is weird that “Gills supporters “ seem to be far keener to watch us against a club that mean nothing to us compared to Swindon which tkts are selling nowhere near as quickly for. I have no problem with Wrexham, good luck to them but I just can’t see why a Disney show makes everyone so fascinated with them. Still, it’s all money for the club so all good.

Apart from the '£1 special' game v Crawley we haven't even hit 8k for a league game since the Galinsons arrived.

Any Priestfield crowd over 8k demonstrates the gloryhunter effect.
We got 7,800 end of last season and a few touching 7,000 before that, all with barely anyone in the scaffolding. So instead of 8k I mean 7k in the concrete stands make it feel packed.

So Wrexham away would mean what, 500-1,000 on these? 7.5k-8k home fans.

Yeah it is weird that “Gills supporters “ seem to be far keener to watch us against a club that mean nothing to us compared to Swindon which tkts are selling nowhere near as quickly for. I have no problem with Wrexham, good luck to them but I just can’t see why a Disney show makes everyone so fascinated with them. Still, it’s all money for the club so all good.
Swindon don’t really mean all that much to me either, if I had to pick and choose I’m not sure its all that much of a standout fixture. And it’s a Tues night, and pancake day!

(Will still be at both, as always)