Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3100 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Total Newcastle wankfest on the BBC stream. I can see the top teams who have to play at St James having real issues with the referee intimidation. After watching that game today I even have sympathy for Arteta.

It’s coming home too today “Gareth Southgate watched midfielder Jordan Henderson make his Ajax debut”
I saw him in the vip seats, pissed me off. Bet they both needed interpreters. Beaky in Amsterdam, he might learn something, nice work if you can get it

Something about it just suits him and it’s quite unfortunate that he is just one of those players. Being a big fish in a small pond seems to get the best out of him. Probably helps he has a team of battlers around him so he doesn’t need to run too much.

Yep, he’s never seemed to be able to handle high expectation which doesn’t help when you’re a player who has suffered from injuries from time to time. Part of me still can’t stand him for how it ended for him here, he was atrocious by the end of it to put it politely.

But I do have a little time for him to have somehow made it work at Luton given he took a huge salary cut to play there after his Chelsea contract, rather than go and play in Saudi or wherever else he could’ve gone for bigger money.