๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„: City Make Permanent Signing From Championship Side - HAVE A READ! | Vital Football

๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„: City Make Permanent Signing From Championship Side - HAVE A READ!

It makes no real mention of his position in that article (which has been astonishingly prevalent in L1 transfer announcements this month) but Ipswich see him as a left-sided centre back; he has just been recalled from Woking where he was playing in midfield.

It makes no real mention of his position in that article (which has been astonishingly prevalent in L1 transfer announcements this month) but Ipswich see him as a left-sided centre back; he has just been recalled from Woking where he was playing in midfield.
Article from a loan he had at Chelmsford suggests left-sided defender or even midfielder.

...we were looking for another left-footed player that can play in defence and can play left-back, but in the case of Zak, he can also play in central midfield.

Heโ€™s a big, physical presence in there...

The only negative I can see is that Ipswich clearly don't see him as a potential first team player for themselves, otherwise they would have sent him out on loan to an EFL club this time.

However our recruitment team obviously see something in him, so definitely will not pre-judge.

he has been at national league level on loan this season, so will have to drop at least one level for the next loan.

The only negative I can see is that Ipswich clearly don't see him as a potential first team player for themselves, otherwise they would have sent him out on loan to an EFL club this time.

However our recruitment team obviously see something in him, so definitely will not pre-judge.
Then again, Ipswich may see themselves as a potential PL side.....in which case I will be more than happy with their Championship potential cast offs :grinning:

It
he has been at national league level on loan this season, so will have to drop at least one level for the next loan.

I'm not sure specifically how it works, but if we haven't registered him as a player then he can still fo anywhere I reckon? I don't know if that is possible though. Anyway, he can always fo back to Woking?

We will have signed and registered him. It's not the 2 team rule that's stopping us loaning him to League 2 or NL. The issue is the loan window is shut for professional teams in England, which means anyone in National League or above.

We will have signed and registered him. It's not the 2 team rule that's stopping us loaning him to League 2 or NL. The issue is the loan window is shut for professional teams in England, which means anyone in National League or above.

Wasn't it termed a 3 club deal? If so maybe it was all put through but just not announced yet?

Wonder if itโ€™s Dundalk on loan. During the chat about this player and a 3 club involvement Jez accidentally said Dundalk. Did also say that was no hint but maybe thatโ€™s the loan club and international clearance etc?