PREDICTOR THREAD v Manchester City…Home FA Cup | Vital Football

PREDICTOR THREAD v Manchester City…Home FA Cup

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
A convincing 2-1 win with them scoring late and setting up an interesting last few minutes .

Rich and Bentancur again .

This round of the cup will still be liable to go to a replay if scores are level at 90 minutes .

Hmmm Pep always and I mean ALWAYS plays to win....and they have DB back...so that will hurt us in the midfield....can you see PEH and Skippy trying to defend him?

Do we have Sarr or Biss back for this?? If not we are in serious trouble against them.

Hmmm Pep always and I mean ALWAYS plays to win....and they have DB back...so that will hurt us in the midfield....can you see PEH and Skippy trying to defend him?

Do we have Sarr or Biss back for this?? If not we are in serious trouble against them.
Don't think there is any chance of seeing Sarr, Bissouma or Son back in time for this game.

Don't think there is any chance of seeing Sarr, Bissouma or Son back in time for this game.

Then we are trouble unless Pep plays a 'B' type squad. Yes I know we are their kryptonite for some reason NOBODY can understand....which is awesome!....but City win their games by dominating the midfield....if we can't even put up a minor semblance of defense in that area, we are in trouble. And I for one don't see Skipp or PEH doing that.

Then we are trouble unless Pep plays a 'B' type squad. Yes I know we are their kryptonite for some reason NOBODY can understand....which is awesome!....but City win their games by dominating the midfield....if we can't even put up a minor semblance of defense in that area, we are in trouble. And I for one don't see Skipp or PEH doing that.
I take it from what you posted, you ain't very confident then US me ole mukka. Lol! COYS

There is plenty of time to reconsider some of the posts on here …… well ……. One of them anyway …… it is just a ridiculous post .

Postal goals were ruled out years ago , the Royal Mail just could not guarantee to get it here on time , we had no one in the office to open it , if it did get here ,and Maureen refused to work overtime saying she had to get here old man’s dinner on the plate .

:shrug: :hmmm::computer:

There is a serious possibility of Maddison helping out Kulu ..
word is he may not play all the game .

Gio , there hasn’t been any speculation as yet .

We do have three centre backs available for the first time this season . Maybe one of them will be pushed forward a tadge .

It’s not all doom and gloom US .
Skipp may not be our future but he does put in a serious shift .
PEH will return to the bench , Solomon should be available .

It’s going to be interesting, and should be an open game .

We did well against them with four full backs strung across the back line recently .
Our team that day, another squad with two keepers on the bench and a whole host of “ kids “

Spurs (4-3-3): Vicario, Pedro Porro, Royal, Davies, Udogie, Bissouma (Richarlison 87), Kulusevski, Lo Celso (Skipp 79), Johnson (Donley 90+6), Son (c), Bryan (Hojbjerg 46). Substitutes (not used): Forster, Austin, Dorrington, Santiago, Veliz.

There is a serious possibility of Maddison helping out Kulu ..
word is he may not play all the game .

Gio , there hasn’t been any speculation as yet .

We do have three centre backs available for the first time this season . Maybe one of them will be pushed forward a tadge .

It’s not all doom and gloom US .
Skipp may not be our future but he does put in a serious shift .
PEH will return to the bench , Solomon should be available .

It’s going to be interesting, and should be an open game .

We did well against them with four full backs strung across the back line recently .
Our team that day, another squad with two keepers on the bench and a whole host of “ kids “

Spurs (4-3-3): Vicario, Pedro Porro, Royal, Davies, Udogie, Bissouma (Richarlison 87), Kulusevski, Lo Celso (Skipp 79), Johnson (Donley 90+6), Son (c), Bryan (Hojbjerg 46). Substitutes (not used): Forster, Austin, Dorrington, Santiago, Veliz.

Never said it was all doom and gloom....I just don't favor some of the on the field match ups with who we have available...or at least who I heard may be available.