Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3033 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Not so much in those words (in case I missed it) but I did hear Carragher say something like Liverpool going clear of Arsenal, City and "whoever else is involved"
Hate these Sky 6 clowns who think only 6 clubs matter in the league.

It used to be called the big 4 during the O'Neil days, before City won the lottery with no FFP stopping them. Spurs just got included because the BBC support them.

Hate these Sky 6 clowns who think only 6 clubs matter in the league.

It used to be called the big 4 during the O'Neil days, before City won the lottery with no FFP stopping them. Spurs just got included because the BBC support them.
I thought it was because of the big shiny new ground and them being in Landan

Listening to Carra and Neville just then on that team of the season so far makes you realise why they are/would be absolute failures in management.

If a miracle somehow happened and we did win the league this year, I've no doubt the commentary would be how it was because Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc were bad rather than us being any good.

Listening to Carra and Neville just then on that team of the season so far makes you realise why they are/would be absolute failures in management.

If a miracle somehow happened and we did win the league this year, I've no doubt the commentary would be how it was because Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc were bad rather than us being any good.
Haha,been there before mate.