Good Morning Thread | Page 517 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

You'll be able to cast content to your super duper big screen tv.

I'm never in so i'll be giving it a miss.
Does screen mirroring allow this Steve . ?
I haven’t a clue what it is or how to do it but I have heard about it.
I know my phone connects to my TV and I have a feeling I can watch on the tv what I have on my phone ?
Is that right ……. ? :shrug:
Got to go , there is a T Rex wandering around in my garden !

Does screen mirroring allow this Steve . ?
I haven’t a clue what it is or how to do it but I have heard about it.
I know my phone connects to my TV and I have a feeling I can watch on the tv what I have on my phone ?
Is that right ……. ? :shrug:
Got to go , there is a T Rex wandering around in my garden !
If you have a tv with Google built in to it ( which is pretty much a nailed on cert nowadays ) you'll be able to connect via Chromecast. It's ever so simple. You can cast & view with a simple tap of a button on your smartphone.

'kin hell, there was me thinking Macca, whose voice is mostly shot, should have been in the legend slot at Glastonbury on Sunday when he brings on Dave Grohl, followed by Bruce Springsteen, and takes his set to a whole new level! If he can do a set like that at eighty years of age I seriously need to think about becoming a vegan!

I watched Maccas set and yes his voice is croaky but I enjoyed it. A long set for an 80 year old, he's in good shape. That was the last gig of a tour too.
I'm probably wrong but in some ways it felt like a swansong, I wonder if this will be his last major live gig?

'kin hell, there was me thinking Macca, whose voice is mostly shot, should have been in the legend slot at Glastonbury on Sunday when he brings on Dave Grohl, followed by Bruce Springsteen, and takes his set to a whole new level! If he can do a set like that at eighty years of age I seriously need to think about becoming a vegan!
Sounds good.

Just shows what pulling power the man still has to bring over a pair of heavyweights from across the pond.

Really looking forward to the release of Let it Be. Much has been said of the making of & the fallout thereafter, but this should prove to be the fly on the wall documentary that everyone was after. Just a shame it's taken so long to come out.

Morning all,
I watched Macca last night,
I drew two conclusions from it
1/ I think he is just about past it vocally now, much like Rod at the, Jubilee.
2/ On a positive note I was impressed by how many songs "the young uns" knew to sing along.
I suppose its as much about seeing "a legend" and being there rather than the actual performance, with that said at 80 he hung in there well.
Do like a lot of the Beatles stuff, not so much Wings..
But Rock N Roll owes him a lot IMO.

Morning all,
I watched Macca last night,
I drew two conclusions from it
1/ I think he is just about past it vocally now, much like Rod at the, Jubilee.
2/ On a positive note I was impressed by how many songs "the young uns" knew to sing along.
I suppose its as much about seeing "a legend" and being there rather than the actual performance, with that said at 80 he hung in there well.
Do like a lot of the Beatles stuff, not so much Wings..
But Rock N Roll owes him a lot IMO.

33 or 34 songs in that set and his string instruments and piano were pretty good especially Blackbird. He needs help with the vocals but Blackbird was stripped back as always and the guitar carried it. A few of the songs were 60 years old dating back to 1962 and 63. Quite special for the youngsters to witness that.

Sorry not to join in the enthusiasm, but I have never liked Macca, his music nout! or even the bloody Beatles for that matter, yes he is talented or so I have been told lol! but sorry not for me, boring!
"Just because you sell lots of records doesn't mean to say that you're any good. Look at Phil Collins." I still have a good chuckle at that quote from the one & only.

Sorry not to join in the enthusiasm, but I have never liked Macca, his music nout! or even the bloody Beatles for that matter, yes he is talented or so I have been told lol! but sorry not for me, boring!

Yep, Macca is one of life's pain in the arses. I'm a fan of Lennon and Harrison though.

We both watched Macca last night and thought he was brilliant .
Ignore the voice , probably strained it over the length of his tour .
The Tributes to Harrison and Lennon were tremendous, and full of class .
The music was well planned and extremely well performed .
Fantastic set from a legend . I didn’t expect it to be honest .