Summer transfer window thread | Page 50 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

After spending most days after the play off final reading through the transfer rumours I’ve noticed the words - may, could, might and possibly are used a lot.
This tells its own story.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that we are on the verge of signing a top player; a player who we have never signed the likes of before.

A player so exiting he will make your bollocks tingle every time he gets the ball.

The rumour emanates from that Andy chap who appeared on one of those fan tv progamme's around four or five years ago and broke the news of Carvalho signing months before it happened - pretty sure Jock knows him.

He has been sworn to silence this time; one slip and he is done at the club.

The person who told me reckons he was deadly serious.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that we are on the verge of signing a top player; a player who we have never signed the likes of before.

A player so exiting he will make your bollocks tingle every time he gets the ball.

The rumour emanates from that Andy chap who appeared on one of those fan tv progamme's around four or five years ago and broke the news of Carvalho signing months before it happened - pretty sure Jock knows him.

I'll do it before anyone else does.

It's Baggio!!

Are we finally bringing McGugan back chap?

Please please please don’t be Bale.

Are we talking a Collymore or a mere Bob Rosario?

I do not know this Andy chap; never been in his company.

I do know someone who does know him; and he is very well connected at the club.

He was apparently excitable and animated and was just dying to reveal who it is, but his discipline got the better of him.

I would say much closer to Collymore than Big Bad Bob

Charlie Austin?

Last edited: