Rate the Ref : Home to Accrington 27.11.2021 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Home to Accrington 27.11.2021

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
Probably not the upmost thing in the minds of many Imps tonight but Craig Hicks was the man with the whistle today.

How do you think he did?

Usual comments and votes out of 10 irrespective of seeing it live or on IFollow

(not if you just listened though as that is what I had to do today and I really haven't got a clue what happened for 85% of the match due to commentators wittering)

Seemingly fell for some of the time wasting but in fairness 5 mins was added on at the end. Difficult conditions, early bookings gave him control and he played good advantages to both sides. 8/10

So inconsistent .During the first half Maguire sustained an impact injury during an awesome challenge from Stanley's centre half. Maguire stayed down prostrate on the pitch and the game [rightly in conjunction with the current rules ] continued. Within seconds the ball was contested by Robson and a Stanley midfielder . The ensuing challenge resulted in Robson sustaining a head injury and Robson also fell onto the pitch clutching his head. The Ref could clearly see that Robson had a head injury but allowed play to continue whilst two Lincoln players were in need of attention. The game was only stopped when the ball went into touch .Robson required lengthy medical attention and due to a blood injury had to change his shirt. Remarkably throughout the second half the Ref stopped play on numerous occasions when he suspected a Stanley player appeared to have sustained an injury even though none were head injuries The Ref showed no consistency regarding injuries. If Maguire's injury is not going to mean a stoppage then neither should Stanley's numerous injuries result in a stoppage either .Also a clear disregard to Robson's safety and not following head injury protocol Bloody awful as he was let me make it clear the Ref was not responsible for the defeat today .A big fat Zero none the less .

Looked to be losing it second half, fell for their dying swan antics, very average 4.

I see John Busby made a return visit to Peterborough today, just hope he is not appointed a LCFC game anytime soon.

Agree with his total disregard to our head injuries, and we still had to put up with his stoppages for Accy time wasting so called injuries. 4

Any one watch the Brentford game today? Ref played on following a head injury. The commentators were not amused . Players safety protocol ignored by the Ref ,Sound familiar ? Unforgivable .

Any one watch the Brentford game today? Ref played on following a head injury. The commentators were not amused . Players safety protocol ignored by the Ref ,Sound familiar ? Unforgivable .
Yep, not good.
Chelsea and Manure could also have been settled by dodgy officials. Late on old Turkey neck clearly offside runs on and ball ends up out for a corner, lino gave the corner not the offside. Comms seemed to think that was above board in the letter of the law!
The ref our game was pretty ordinary and in keeping with the 2 sides. He did fall for plenty of not even convincing falls, 5/10