Warnock?

• Total voters

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
It simply must be.

The banter value is just too strong.

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF TEAM WARNOCK.

Make it happen, Blades.

I can see why it would appeal to his ego and it hopefully would be short term till they can get blessin so I wouldn’t say no exactly but I think I’d rather have hecky tbh he would be cheaper and has shown he can get a tune out of them personally I don’t think we’re good enough to obtain promotion as we are atm

I can see why it would appeal to his ego and it hopefully would be short term till they can get blessin so I wouldn’t say no exactly but I think I’d rather have hecky tbh he would be cheaper and has shown he can get a tune out of them personally I don’t think we’re good enough to obtain promotion as we are atm

If anyone could work a strange miracle this season, it's our Neil.

You know it.

If anyone could work a strange miracle this season, it's our Neil.

You know it.
I think it’s a strong possibility it could happen especially if it’s short term which is the only way I’d want him back if it happens,but the board will look positively on his cv as it’s impressive at this level I just think we’re throwing money away we haven’t got like a man with no arms Slav I would imagine will get some sort of pay off I doubt he’s just walked out it’s more likely to be mutual or sacked so will leave with a large cheque in his back pocket and there’s nowt in the pot anyway and you know Colin he doesn’t do anything for love and he certainly wouldn’t do that (see what I did there 🎶🎶 )

I can't see even Warnock being interested in working for the Prince.

The vanity project "United World" is crashing down around him.

Look at it from the prince's point of view.When he 1st joined we were dire but, by chance, a diamond in the shape of an actual Blade fell into our lap.
That diamond polished so much , got the club, got the zeitgiest, got United united on & off the pitch.
That formula worked.
Warnock has a similar profile, knows the club, got more promotions than anybody, including us to the PL.
From the prince's POV it wouldn''t be the daftest thing to do.