Best news of the day | Page 2 | Vital Football

Best news of the day

I have an extended list of pignored posters, and that makes the site habitable for me. I will say that there is, imo, a big difference between people who have a different opinion and want to discuss it, and those whose sole purpose is disruption and trolling, as we have seen with the 'you're all racists' threads.
It's a curious mindset that someone makes the effort to come on here, drop a stone in the water and have no interest in the ripples created.They're either too busy dropping those stones all over the place on other sites or getting more reaction elsewhere- which, as Bully says, is as good a reason as any not to react to them.

It's a curious mindset that someone makes the effort to come on here, drop a stone in the water and have no interest in the ripples created.They're either too busy dropping those stones all over the place on other sites or getting more reaction elsewhere- which, as Bully says, is as good a reason as any not to react to them.

Just stick em on ignore.

What I can’t stand are those who can not accept that opinions that differ from their own, may possibly have some credence. Those who insist that a certain player is the best player ever to play for United when they haven’t seen hundreds of others; who insist that Rod Stewart is the world’s greatest singer when there are hundreds they have never listened to; and insist that Treeton is the cultural centre of the universe….. (er………. actually, I think on that one, they may have a point). :cool:
But all views should be welcome.
We once were, a society where people were responsible their own actions. :death: :hang:
That seems to have gone nowadays, so at least, let’s keep freedom of expression. :please:
:giggle: Best player as voted for by BLADES fans Bigglenaldo,Sir RODERICK DAVID STEWART is without doubt the best singer there's ever been,it aint even a debate he just is:yes: and TREETON is GODS OWN VILLAGE,i thought everyone knew that.:yes: I'm sure you know the poster who your posting about is the one who's said for years that It's all abart opinions(and been ridiculed for it by some) and even tho he won't agree with every opinion(How can anyone agree with every opinion) he does say All opinions are welcome.:yes: Now roll on next Saturday and my return to my seat at BDBL.I send best wishes to all Vital BLADES posters.UTB

:giggle: Best player as voted for by BLADES fans Bigglenaldo,Sir RODERICK DAVID STEWART is without doubt the best singer there's ever been,it aint even a debate he just is:yes: and TREETON is GODS OWN VILLAGE,i thought everyone knew that.:yes: I'm sure you know the poster who your posting about is the one who's said for years that It's all abart opinions(and been ridiculed for it by some) and even tho he won't agree with every opinion(How can anyone agree with every opinion) he does say All opinions are welcome.:yes: Now roll on next Saturday and my return to my seat at BDBL.I send best wishes to all Vital BLADES posters.UTB

Top man Rod.
I’ve been to a pre-season friendly today (non-league) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven’t got my ticket yet for next Saturday, but have every expectation of being there.
Who knows? I might even have the pleasure of seeing you again. It’s seems to have been a very long time since we last gave ourselves the benefit of each others’ accumulated wisdom.:cool:

Top man Rod.
I’ve been to a pre-season friendly today (non-league) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven’t got my ticket yet for next Saturday, but have every expectation of being there.
Who knows? I might even have the pleasure of seeing you again. It’s seems to have been a very long time since we last gave ourselves the benefit of each others’ accumulated wisdom.:cool:
I think i'll be calling in't Railway for a pre match pint/s probs about 12.45 pm,not too far to walk for the game from there.Ya see i'm not as thick as Bully looks/is(Thank Goodness):giggle:Who ya been to see today mi owd pal? UTB

Top man Rod.
Has your hearing come back then

So I’ve replied to biggles and you’ve jumped in to which I’ve replied and you accuse me of stalking !

well done :clap:

So I’ve replied to biggles and you’ve jumped in to which I’ve replied and you accuse me of stalking !

well done :clap:

He's lost the plot. Not that he ever had one. Treeton and Rod f u cking Stewpot FFS.

Everyones now stalking him I see. Needs a hobby. Like leaving Treeton for 5 minutes out of his life.

Last edited:
He's lost the plot. Not that he ever had one. Treeton and Rod f u cking Stewpot FFS.

Everyones now stalking him I see. Needs a hobby. Like leaving Treeton for 5 minutes out of his life.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The fake stud's speaking of me again,my life feels so much better now.How can i have lost the plot if i never had one? Thank goodness i'm not as clever as the fake stud thinks he is.:yes: UTB

Last edited:
Tommy Robinson moans he's 'bankrupt' after being ordered to pay schoolboy £100k - Mirror Online

Absolutely laughing my bollocks off at the state of this absolute muppet.

Typical behaviour from the head honcho of the EDL. Nothing but a bully who is ten men when he is full of coke and has blokes behind him but get him on his own and he is literally nothing. He was the big hard man when he got sent to prison for jepordising a court case, but once he got put away he was literally begging to be put away on the nonces wing so the people he offended time and time again wouldn't get him.

Prehaps if the EDL want to look for Paedophiles, they need to look closer to home

'Senior member' of English Defence League jailed for sexually abusing 10-year-old girl | The Independent | The Independent
Not read all replies, but it's clear Robinson is an asshole. Hypocritical child fiddler.