Wigan Athletic Discord | Vital Football

Wigan Athletic Discord

I only start constructing the server today but I feel its a great time to finally post it with a big game in just over an hour and take-over news starting to pick up again. I have not made this in cooperation with moderators on this forum however I will look forward to working with them shortly should they wish to participate, if you have Discord already hop in! If you don't have Discord its a very simple social media platform for easy chilled-out conversation and you can sign up in less than a minute. I have felt like we have so many fans but no place to fluidly chat together for so long that I have to try and bring together some people into a server in a time where we can no longer go to games, with between 10,000 and 30,000 Latics fans out there its time we get sorted out and be the bigger community. If you could share this link the best you can to any fellow Latics it would be greatly appreciated, and lets beat Charlton tonight!!!

https://discord.gg/rFhQFBYGTf

Tried to sign up but every memorable password i put in was "too weak or common" no worries, it won't be a chilled forum once some on this site get on, a right load of moaners they are.

Just a pity i can't enthral you with my acumen.

Tried to sign up but every memorable password i put in was "too weak or common" no worries, it won't be a chilled forum once some on this site get on, a right load of moaners they are.

Just a pity i can't enthral you with my acumen.

Awww sorry to hear that, I'd like you to come on and any help is appreciated but no worries.

I only start constructing the server today but I feel its a great time to finally post it with a big game in just over an hour and take-over news starting to pick up again. I have not made this in cooperation with moderators on this forum however I will look forward to working with them shortly should they wish to participate, if you have Discord already hop in! If you don't have Discord its a very simple social media platform for easy chilled-out conversation and you can sign up in less than a minute. I have felt like we have so many fans but no place to fluidly chat together for so long that I have to try and bring together some people into a server in a time where we can no longer go to games, with between 10,000 and 30,000 Latics fans out there its time we get sorted out and be the bigger community. If you could share this link the best you can to any fellow Latics it would be greatly appreciated, and lets beat Charlton tonight!!!

https://discord.gg/rFhQFBYGTf

10k - 30k!!!? Is this a p***take?

If you want to open a can of worms thats fine by me.

Didnt we take around 30K to Wembley for the FA Cup final in 2013?

No we didn't.
We had an initial allocation in the region of 21,000 tickets with the option of taking up 4,000 more which I don't think we did & they ended up going to City instead

If you want to open a can of worms thats fine by me.

Didnt we take around 30K to Wembley for the FA Cup final in 2013?

I think we took around 26k that day but doubt they were all Latics as their 1st team fans. In our party of 10 at least 4 were not. ( 2 United and 2 Liverpool although all had wigan favours about them ).

I'd say 10k to 30k, adding in the fact we have a lot of fans in random places because we signed a player they liked would probably be a good estimate.

Supporters would be completely different!

Long weekend. Les Mis, Ronnie Scotts (forgot who) and a decent Saturday tea-time event (followed by a Northern Soul party with about 20k others) at Wembley Stadium.

Long weekend. Les Mis, Ronnie Scotts (forgot who) and a decent Saturday tea-time event (followed by a Northern Soul party with about 20k others) at Wembley Stadium.

Ditto...long weekend staying in flat in Twickenham, train then tube into Wemberlee Way...big party at the end wen we picked up the cup.....tube into Leicester Square with pints being bought for us by well wishers...wrong tube back to main line station ( too pissed we reckon)...kind gent got us to train station for Twickenham where a few City fans were on our train.....we didn't sing n wind them up much....back onto Twickenham High Street for few more scoops....Sunday, picked up my winnings from bookies £180....yep I predicted / guessed 1 nil Tics at 17/1...results all round.

Mine wasn't dragged mate, in fact I insisted she didn't. I don't need a running commentary on my alcohol intake :guiness:

John, just been chatting to Elaine Crompton (as was) on another forum, she remembers you. It was just a general chat about HAGS matters. Others were mentioning form 1A, I suggested your name.

How's this for a curve ball...me and walgarthjohn and the rest of J4 Gyle went to Ronnie Scotts club in 1968 to see Joe Feckin Loss and his band....not our idea I hasten to add.