tonights matches | Page 175 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Talking of Emi. How did that lump of a defender get away with out a yellow and then a second yellow or straight red for that horrendous tackle.
Even if he had received a red and ban that would help us and it could have put Emi out for rest of season.

In the premier that would have been a straight red even before VAR.

The ref was too lax. I have complained before about refs being too quick handing out cards but this went to. much the other way.

Wilder saying that teams coming up will have to deal with the VAR crap - we know Chris we felt the pain of the VAR last season (Pukki scoring against Spurs).

But Wilder you'll have to deal with the crap Refs in the championship (how did the Rotherham player not get sent off or booked after that foul on Zimmermann - it wasn't even a FK).

Talking of Emi. How did that lump of a defender get away with out a yellow and then a second yellow or straight red for that horrendous tackle.
Even if he had received a red and ban that would help us and it could have put Emi out for rest of season.

In the premier that would have been a straight red even before VAR.
I think it was a straight red, my understanding of a red is if its high, out of control & wreckless which it was all 3 then its a straight red

Wont be easy on sunday. That win will give them big hope now. They played really well against bees for first half, was 2-2 then went tits up, but they can play a bit and if were not on it for the 90 it is a banana skin

Wont be easy on sunday. That win will give them big hope now. They played really well against bees for first half, was 2-2 then went tits up, but they can play a bit and if were not on it for the 90 it is a banana skin
Is it on Sunday...I think I saw it was on tv somewhere or is it not?

I know our game against Brentford is in tv....or am I making that up too?