Argyle | Page 3 | Vital Football

Argyle

Our defenders seem to have been instructed not to tackle anyone. Perhapsan overeaction to Ogilvie giving away that pen in the last match.

Don't know, there's been a couple of decent tackles in the last 5 mins or so from Drysdale and Ogilivie

Neither Robertson or Eccles are tracking runners. Meanwhile McKenzie is playing in an advanced role and I'm not sure he's actually touched the ball.

The positives: Drysdale much improved, Graham back and showed some flashes, plenty of effort. We are still too weak in midfield and lack experience there and opposition teams cotton on to Jackson's tentativeness with and without the ball. Still in it but we will gift wrap another chance or two for them.

Jonahs maintaining consistency.

Decent half from Drysdale but huge holes in midfield mean we are inviting Argyle on to us too easily. SE will bollock mifdfield to close down much quicker and stop Argyle's simple pass and move. Unfortunately that won't suit Graham who's easing himself through the game. Had some great touches to remind us of what we've been missing.
We just need to convert more of them.

Opted to save my tenner and just listen to RK.
Tbh I’ve done that for all the away games. £10 too steep just for one match and already overpaid for the home games having bought a £350 season ticket compared to what it would have cost watching them all on iFollow!