Manchester City v Fulham FC - Premier League - Saturday 5th December 2020 KO 3.00 pm -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Manchester City v Fulham FC - Premier League - Saturday 5th December 2020 KO 3.00 pm -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat." Ron Atkinson
The question is can we start the goal machine rolling as Fulham come to town and a nice opener before City travel to the town just outside Manchester where they will play the 'penalty kings' but first we have to get 3 points from Fulham and start climbing the table or the Media will once again stick its knives into Pep Guardiola, who in my opinion does not get the credit he deserves from the broadcasters.
It was good that we have a game to spare in the Champions League and a clean sheet was good to see, but with an element of luck with the rush of blood to Eddy, so back to Saturday's game, with Fulham starting to get to grips with the League and City still searching for the goal getting prowess.

City team News
We have a full squad as Sergio Aguero is reportedly fit for weekend, but I think he will be on the bench as Pep will want him fit and available for the Derby

Beat the Pep
Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Mendy
Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Sterling Mahrez
Jesus

Match Officials
Referee: Jonathan Moss
Assistants: Marc Perry and Dan Robathan
Fourth official: Darren Bond
VAR: Graham Scott
Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

Next
Uefa Champions League - Wednesday 9th December 2020
City v Marseilles ko- 8pm GMT

Last edited:
It looks like a sad ending to a glorious career.
I think it was always going to end this way - He's had progressively more time out for injuries every season. His game is based on explosive power, and I believe he's worn his body out!

I think it was always going to end this way - He's had progressively more time out for injuries every season. His game is based on explosive power, and I believe he's worn his body out!

It is true with most footballers especially the forwards, they seem to have a shorter career than those in defence

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Stones Mendy
Rodri, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sterling Mahrez
Jesus

Subs
13. Zack Steffen

14. Aymeric Laporte

20. Bernardo Silva

21. Ferran Torres

25. Fernandinho

47. Phil Foden

50. Eric Garcia

4-3-3 for City, as ever.

We will look dominate possession and an early goal always key for us against sides who may perhaps try and sit deep.

It's a City side full of attacking quality.

Pep [on Sterling]
"Every game is an opportunity for everyone, it’s another chance.

"Football is always now, not in two hours or tomorrow.

"Since he came here we are together he’s always been excellent, in his fighting spirit and always being ready."

Pep [on Sterling]
"Every game is an opportunity for everyone, it’s another chance.

"Football is always now, not in two hours or tomorrow.

"Since he came here we are together he’s always been excellent, in his fighting spirit and always being ready."
He needs to score.