The player who left thread | Page 321 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Probably like most of his age group more interested with connecting their phone than focusing on the road and what's going on around them.
130k on a car just because it has Meridian sound system i expect

I dont think that is an age thing. I see countless people of various ages driving along with one hand on the wheel and looking down at their phones. They all seem to think no one can see them, but its so bloody obvious.

I once got off with a higher speed than that on the M42.
We used to drive at night on test flat out, always stay in the left lane unless overtaking and plod will pull the Porsche in lane 3 as they radio ahead. Look up every slip rd and every bridge, Look for Tow bars, GB stickers, and obviously yellow and blue stripes are a bit of a giveaway! Keeps you alert on nights and stops you falling asleep

Jack you need a few tips

The last few times I've been on the M42 heading in that direction I could barely get out of first gear.....
:car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car::car:

This was over 20 years ago. The officer showed me a video of my driving and said apart from the speed I had done nothing wrong. He then asked me if I needed my licence for my job and when I said yes he said now fuck off and don't let me ever catch you again.

Probably like most of his age group more interested with connecting their phone than focusing on the road and what's going on around them.
130k on a car just because it has Meridian sound system i expect

Needs to be more adverts showing the horrors people driving without attention, or care. There were some good ones, saw them online, think US, showing what these pricks cause damage wise looking at phones etc. Should be shown in schools, colleges, universities, online, on the tv etc.

As Nat just said when we heard on the news that he was doing 98 on the M42..... "Haven't we all?"

She's right. We've all done it. Only difference is we're not in the public eye so he does need to start realising that normal rules don't apply for footballers and be a bit more responsible

As Nat just said when we heard on the news that he was doing 98 on the M42..... "Haven't we all?"

She's right. We've all done it. Only difference is we're not in the public eye so he does need to start realising that normal rules don't apply for footballers and be a bit more responsible

Not that bothered by the speeding. This was also the offence at Dickens heath and two (I think?) careless driving.

Depends how the market leaves pre covid maybe.

Funny how we talk about these sums of money without blinking now isn't it?

Funny and a little sad!

108m for Jaden Sancho who hasn't even made it in the PL yet Jack must be worth 150m and to us he's priceless. Sell him and all the ambition and enthusiasm goes out of the window not to mention attracting players like Barkley

nly difference is we're not in the public eye so he does need to start realising that normal rules don't apply for footballers and be a bit more responsible

Cut the bit about a woman's view on driving. Bad enough we gave them licenses,now we are meant to listen to their opinions?

:fish:

I'd argue from the opposite side on the rest. They need to realise just because they are rich and famous, that they have to follow the same rules, ie the covid accident and evidently 3 other occasions.

Once. OK. Twice. Meh, hard of learning.

4 times? Not just him. Any of us

Hey ho. Great calves!

108m for Jaden Sancho who hasn't even made it in the PL yet Jack must be worth 150m and to us he's priceless. Sell him and all the ambition and enthusiasm goes out of the window not to mention attracting players like Barkley
Yes and no if we sell for the cash against his wishes but if it's Jack's choice to leave then there ain't a lot we can do about it the hard part will be replacing him.

This was over 20 years ago. The officer showed me a video of my driving and said apart from the speed I had done nothing wrong. He then asked me if I needed my licence for my job and when I said yes he said now fuck off and don't let me ever catch you again.
Wish he'd been the cop who pulled me over at 11:00pm on christmas eve two years ago in New York and gave me a $170 fine for being 10mph over the limit! Clearly wasn't happy at doing the graveyard shift at christmas. Humbug!