JOC Replacement | Vital Football

JOC Replacement

We were paying Hendo more.

We'll be paying Berge similar.

Rojo would be a good signing. I hope it's true. Not signing a LCB already is a big failure.

What are we talking ? Roughly a million quid in wages for a player that may provide the quality to keep us up and enjoy another season of PL cash.

As risk to reward punts go it's not particularly dangerous long term.

I wouldn't say he's a great replacement either to be honest. He has experience no doubt but has only started 64 Premier League games since he signed in 2014 - not a lot for a player.

I wouldn't say he's a great replacement either to be honest. He has experience no doubt but has only started 64 Premier League games since he signed in 2014 - not a lot for a player.
That’s more than any of our players bar jags and maybe basham (didn’t he play in the prem for Blackpool)

this has been mentioned in the transfer rumours thread btw

Bash played for both Bolton and Blackpool in the PL. High teens for Bolton mostly as a sub and a couple for Blackpool.

Rodwell has more top flight games than Rojo, but we seem to be paying him to just push the first teamers in practice matches.

Bash played for both Bolton and Blackpool in the PL. High teens for Bolton mostly as a sub and a couple for Blackpool.

Rodwell has more top flight games than Rojo, but we seem to be paying him to just push the first teamers in practice matches.
Completely forgot about rodwell :slap:

The fact Bryan is still not considered tells you all you need to know about him and his chances he should have been let go and the only using one loan is baffling the only thing I can come up with is there was no money for wages if that’s the case then i doubt it will have changed in a couple of months

Let's not forget the ultimate training cone Simon Moore and his buddies FODDERingham and Verrips. At least one of whom is pointless.

Bogle looks like a nice shiny expensive cone so far as well. Definitely a good decision to spend on someone in the same position as our undroppable RWB than spend it on an attacking player.

Let's not forget the ultimate training cone Simon Moore and his buddies FODDERingham and Verrips. At least one of whom is pointless.

Bogle looks like a nice shiny expensive cone so far as well. Definitely a good decision to spend on someone in the same position as our undroppable RWB than spend it on an attacking player.
Bogle could and should be used in midfield with Berge and Ampadu. I am 100% sure that Ampadu and Bogle would be better than Lundstrum and Norwood. Yes it is not their natural positions but they have both played there before and if a player has good technique and energy they can soon adapt.
Rojo seems like a player that makes rash decisions that lead to errors and goals, is that a player we really want ?. We miss JOC big time but get the balance and energy right in midfield and we will start picking points up.

The fact Bryan is still not considered tells you all you need to know about him and his chances he should have been let go and the only using one loan is baffling the only thing I can come up with is there was no money for wages if that’s the case then i doubt it will have changed in a couple of months

Think Man City want to cash in on that buy-back clause?