New kits Puma | Page 2 | Vital Football

New kits Puma

The 2019-2020 kit release season is in full swing. With it, we no only get a look at the jerseys of the best teams but also the shirts of lower-division teams. Now kit experts Club 25 Football and several people noted that a lot of English lower division teams sponsored by Puma are getting the same template.

UK PUMA TEAMWEAR SUPPLIER GIVES SAME TEMPLATE TO MANY DIFFERENT TEAMS

The Puma kits for English teams such as Oxford United, Rotherham United, Plymouth Argyle and several other are all based on the same, remarkable template that has been introduced in 2019. They just feature bespoke colors but no custom design elements.

The reason why all these Puma teams all get the same kits is pretty simple. UK company Puma Teamwear (formerly Genesis) is Puma’s exclusive licensee in the UK and Ireland. They supply Puma kit and training wear to more than 20 professional football league clubs. Puma Team ear (formerly Genesis) has been supplying the kits for English clubs since 2002.

+4
We think that all Puma lower-division English league kits were created using the company's Kit Manager. The Kit Manager allows teams to create kits with custom colors + logos etc.

In the last years, English Puma teams already got the same designs. So it is actually nothing new but still questionable.

Hope we don’t have them silly white sleeves innit

I like it.

Think I’ll get a navy blue training top over the actual top though.

Little lad can have the home kit though 👍

I do like it but I've already got last years home kits for me and the lad and it's too similar to be splashing that cash on new ones. I think I'll wait to see what the away kits like I'm hoping it's white.

Hannah got me the new shirt for my Birthday earlier in the week, I’m usually a large and she got me a large and it’s good fit so none of that tight Errea order 8 sizes up shit.

Not had a shirt in donkey years, also got the 1/4 zip navy top which is smart.

Massive fan of the Puma range me 👍.

I like the 'tangerine' of the new shirt but absolutely detest the 'non-existent' collar on it so no way would I buy one. Why can't we have at least an attempt at a collar? Maybe like Southampton's new shirt?
d3483f7f9cfdd5873de7330013e1c331.jpg

Well not great customer service from the club, Hannah ordered me the navy 1/4 zip top on the 2nd August, money was taken and told 3-5 days for delivery.

She gets in touch with them today as nothing received to be informed it’s out of stock until September did she want a refund?

Poor that not informing her it was out of stock when ordering or at least the next day or two instead of just leaving it.

That's not good customer service agreed. I suppose they are still sorting stuff out with CV19. I went on Monday I thought I'd get one for junior. The place was closed but they were really busy inside opening boxes. The kit was viable on the window and looks ok. Disappointed I couldn't pick one up.

I'm hoping for some decent Polo shirt better quality than they always stocked

Well not great customer service from the club, Hannah ordered me the navy 1/4 zip top on the 2nd August, money was taken and told 3-5 days for delivery.

She gets in touch with them today as nothing received to be informed it’s out of stock until September did she want a refund?

Poor that not informing her it was out of stock when ordering or at least the next day or two instead of just leaving it.

That is poor.
It's the little things that count.
I don't think they took in to account our supporter age demographics either - Essex Snr had to go through to the ground to sort Sts out - no one had called.
For refunds etc on last yrs games it had to be done online. They had a link to the options and how hard would it have been to add in an automated thank you reply for selection 1?
Things are better than they were but these things show that there is still a way to go...

That is poor.
It's the little things that count.
I don't think they took in to account our supporter age demographics either - Essex Snr had to go through to the ground to sort Sts out - no one had called.
For refunds etc on last yrs games it had to be done online. They had a link to the options and how hard would it have been to add in an automated thank you reply for selection 1?
Things are better than they were but these things show that there is still a way to go...

I hate to moan but there is so much good now the basic errors we’ve experienced shouldn’t be happening.

I do like the predominantly white away kit but as I've said before, what's with the non-existent collar?