On This Day In 2016 - Sean Raggett Signed | Vital Football

On This Day In 2016 - Sean Raggett Signed

I do like that clip, not just for us scoring such an immensely important goal, but also for seeing Heaton's face afterwards!

The two centre-halves contributed an amazing 15 goals that season (Raggett 8, Waterfall 7), and not a penalty in sight. I haven't checked, but that must be the highest scoring central defensive partnership in one season in the club's history.

The two centre-halves contributed an amazing 15 goals that season (Raggett 8, Waterfall 7), and not a penalty in sight. I haven't checked, but that must be the highest scoring central defensive partnership in one season in the club's history.
That really is amazing going. I'd be surprised if we've ever done better between the centre-backs. Obviously we're going in a different direction now but it would be helpful to have central defenders chipping in with a few goals again next season.

That really is amazing going. I'd be surprised if we've ever done better between the centre-backs. Obviously we're going in a different direction now but it would be helpful to have central defenders chipping in with a few goals again next season.

Waterfall was a defender that not many rated at all until Danny and Nicky took over iirc..

KA's first playoff season must be up there too...I think Futcher got double figures.

Well, in 1974/75 Sam Ellis and Terry Cooper scored 18 goals between them - but 15 of those were from Ellis and included 10 penalties.

Think he jumped up the leagues too quickly when he went to Norwich, hopefully his career will kick on again now, good luck to him.