The railway | Vital Football

The railway

Yes I hope so too,
When things get back to normal they're guaranteed two or three good paydays a month, but how they can survive the other 28 days, is the problem.

I can only speak for myself. I haven't been in a pub since the beginning of March, and to be honest I haven't missed it that much since the initial habit was broken.

I would never even think about getting a bottle out of the fridge when I'm at home, even though I'm always stacked up pretty well. I just don't see the point of drinking alone, but that's just me.

I would if we had a party or a barbecue or something, but we've not had many opportunities to do that, the relaxation of the lockdown has resulted in the worst summer weather for years.

I've lost 20lb without changing my lifestyle very much other than drinking very little, so obviously going to the pub and drinking was contributing to me putting some weight on.

"The pub" in general, will actually have a difficult job getting me to go back in again on a regular basis, I've just got out of the habit.

I hope she's done a bit of research- or got a few bob to throw away.

Difficult at the best of times in that location.

Plenty of students round there these days - just got to offer to the relevant market

Saw the obscenity "Pub co". That'll empty their pockets and kill their dreams faster than a Phal empties your large intestine. Would be happy to help out and give them the benefit of my experience and contacts list.