Irrevocable shift in Sheffield Football. | Vital Football

Irrevocable shift in Sheffield Football.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Irrespective of Euro qualification or not.
Irrespective of pigs staying up or not(points deduction not included)

The balance of power in Sheffield is now MASSIVELY and for a generation or more all ours.
All we have to do is maintain our position and build.

All the pigs will do is maintain their position and diminish. Tuna man is dead in the water.

Piece of cake. Pigs are done. Happy days.

They'll still be more massive, the swill could have rusted away to iron filings and they'll be ground sharing with Barnsley, but they'll still find something that makes them more massive.

They will serve more pints of Super Blue and White Wendy special pale ale from Thornbridge in Oakwell Stadium than we do at Bramall Lane for example

We are number 1 and they just have to suck that up. They are all very quiet. Also I really hope we move the academy away from pigsville.

I think we are close to a Forest vs County kind of generational split in fortunes. Not that we will win the European Cup, but we can live at the top table now. After a few minutes ceaseless research on PorkTalk, I find they are heading for L1 mentally at least. Wages not paid, best players gone, and a points deduction to come. I could almost feel sorry for them, but I don't...

I think we are close to a Forest vs County kind of generational split in fortunes. Not that we will win the European Cup, but we can live at the top table now. After a few minutes ceaseless research on PorkTalk, I find they are heading for L1 mentally at least. Wages not paid, best players gone, and a points deduction to come. I could almost feel sorry for them, but I don't...
Chuffin hell aint it amazing what one win and one draw can do for some fans.:LOL: It's only just over a week ago that we'd every chance goin to go down next season.Oh well it was a good point yesdi mi thinks.UTMPB

Chuffin hell aint it amazing what one win and one draw can do for some fans.:LOL: It's only just over a week ago that we'd every chance goin to go down next season.Oh well it was a good point yesdi mi thinks.UTMPB

Not me Rod, I've been pretty level headed about us and our prospects, and have spoken against over criticising the team.

The point SBT was making is that we have a chance of seeing a massive shift of fortunes in the two Sheffield clubs, and I agree. We almost saw that in 2006, us in the PL and the oinkers in L1, then nearly bust and in L2, had it not been for that arse Clegg getting them an adjournment in the High Court, and then our mistake ridden slide to lower leagues. No matter. We definately have a second season now, and if we can turn that into three, four, five, while the scrubbers still have Tunaman at the helm, it could easily come to pass.

They'd still tell us they're the bigger, better, older club of course, even if they had to play their fixtures in Hillsborough Park in front of 20 spectators.

Not me Rod, I've been pretty level headed about us and our prospects, and have spoken against over criticising the team.

The point SBT was making is that we have a chance of seeing a massive shift of fortunes in the two Sheffield clubs, and I agree. We almost saw that in 2006, us in the PL and the oinkers in L1, then nearly bust and in L2, had it not been for that arse Clegg getting them an adjournment in the High Court, and then our mistake ridden slide to lower leagues. No matter. We definately have a second season now, and if we can turn that into three, four, five, while the scrubbers still have Tunaman at the helm, it could easily come to pass.

They'd still tell us they're the bigger, better, older club of course, even if they had to play their fixtures in Hillsborough Park in front of 20 spectators.
I don't know why so many BLADES are so bothered abart the Fake Massives when we're in different leagues as we are nar,that said i luv it when they lose and we get a SHEFFIELD DOUBLE.:LOL: Mark mi words if we lose the next 2 games some of our fanbase will go overboard in their condemnation of St Christopher's selections/tactics/signings,we'll be doomed DOOMED i tell thi.:giggle: Each to their own tho Pops.UTMPB

I’m always happy when we are a division higher providing we aren’t languishing down the bottom and they aren’t challenging near the top the current situation is just dandy

Rod. Absolutely no one suggested that. You'd have an argument in an empty room.

Rod. Absolutely no one suggested that. You'd have an argument in an empty room.
He’d have made a cracking journalist (if anyone could understand him) he picks small quotes from posts and replies as if that’s all you’ve said and that’s your stance instead of reading and taking into context what’s actually written,but we’re used to that by now
arent we

He’d have made a cracking journalist (if anyone could understand him) he picks small quotes from posts and replies as if that’s all you’ve said and that’s your stance instead of reading and taking into context what’s actually written,but we’re used to that by now
arent we

Yes. And we wouldn't want him any other way . Would we?????:please:

I have heard from some Piggies in the know that the decision has been made just waiting to be announced. Surely they would announce good news immediately ?. The whole place has the wiff of a rotting carcass. Once they have to sell Hillsborough we could rent them Shirecliiffe to play home games on while we build and move to a state of the art facility. When we are ready to move they buy Shirecliffe while Aldi take over the rust bucket.

I have heard from some Piggies in the know that the decision has been made just waiting to be announced. Surely they would announce good news immediately ?. The whole place has the wiff of a rotting carcass. Once they have to sell Hillsborough we could rent them Shirecliiffe to play home games on while we build and move to a state of the art facility. When we are ready to move they buy Shirecliffe while Aldi take over the rust bucket.

Please let it be the beginning of the end for them.

Any word on the reason for their players not being paid bonuses etc ?, is it anything to do with their new accounting year, perhaps ? They seem to be pushing a huge snowball uphill with the finances..........