Ticket news& U/23 fixture change | Vital Football

Ticket news& U/23 fixture change

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Tickets for Norwich home game a week on Satdi are goin on General sale from Friday 28th Feb,for anyone thinkin of goin who hasn't got a ticket.Monday's home U/23 game v Bolton has been moved from the Proact, t'Cliffe with a 2pm KO,just in case anyone was goin and hadn't seen it on O/S.UTMPB

Last edited:
Tickets for Norwich home game a week on Satdi are goin on General sale from Friday 29th Feb,for anyone thinkin of goin who hasn't got a ticket.Monday's home U/23 game v Bolton has been moved from the Proact, t'Cliffe with a 2pm KO,just in case anyone was goin and hadn't seen it on O/S.UTMPB
Does tha mean sat 29th or fri 28th which is today 🙄

Does tha mean sat 29th or fri 28th which is today 🙄
Yes,They're on sale from today.It must be tryin to read TT's mumblins&mistakes on here that's got mi a bit confused,he duz prattle on ALOT tha knows.:LOL:Will ya be able to get t'Cliffe monday afternoon? I aint seen them mangy legs of yours Bully for ages. UTMPB

Last edited:
Behave Bully . How could anything possibly be wrong from such a source.
I blame those that produce the calendars. Those pesky consecutive numbers can be so confusing:cool:
Will you be buyin a ticket for the Norwich game TT?:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

Hopefully Pops. We(U/23's)play the piglets at Swillsbro next friday and then Leeds are at BDBL a week on Monday 2pm ko,allusss assumin of course the government's got coronavirus under control.:giggle: UTMPB

Not bothered about going to Hillsborough since that Swine Flu thing, but will do the others. Wonder if the Norwegian Whites are coming again. They drank Stocky dry last time..!

Will you be buyin a ticket for the Norwich game TT?:ROFLMAO: UTMPB
Of course.
Sensible investmentr for someone who can't see across the width of the pitch.

I'll get you a stool at the same time- it will help you get down off your high horse.

Of course.
Sensible investmentr for someone who can't see across the width of the pitch.

I'll get you a stool at the same time- it will help you get down off your high horse.
Investmentr? yet anutha mistake.:giggle:You wunt turn up at BDBL even if your sight was perfect just admit it, Mr Stayaway. UTMPB

Yes,They're on sale from today.It must be tryin to read TT's mumblins&mistakes on here that's got mi a bit confused,he duz prattle on ALOT tha knows.:LOL:Will ya be able to get t'Cliffe monday afternoon? I aint seen them mangy legs of yours Bully for ages. UTMPB
May do as I’m off work next week not sure if we’ve got owt booked for that day will have to check

May do as I’m off work next week not sure if we’ve got owt booked for that day will have to check
I've had a look on't Beeb weather and it looks like Monday shud be dry wi a bit of a breeze,well we all know it's forkin cool at Cliffe in August so i'd advise anyone goin to get well wrapped up. UTMPB

I've had a look on't Beeb weather and it looks like Monday shud be dry wi a bit of a breeze,well we all know it's forkin cool at Cliffe in August so i'd advise anyone goin to get well wrapped up. UTMPB
Bit of a breeze ?
I’ll bring me kite,they aught to put wind turbines up up there it’s always windy

Manure away has been provisionally moved to the Sunday 22nd March but will be postponed if either club advances in't FA Cup.There is no Ko time for the sunday as yet.UTMPB

Investmentr? yet anutha mistake.:giggle:You wunt turn up at BDBL even if your sight was perfect just admit it, Mr Stayaway. UTMPB
Must be my eyesight, ever thought of that? I'm having to type with my eyes about 4" from the screen

For the record, and for the avoidance of future doubt and in the vain hope of getting through to you, I had to go back to the opticians yesterday and my 'good' eye , where the last cataract was done , has regressed and that also has macular odeama which now affects both my eyes.

You don't have to attend church (BDBL) to believe but it's amazing how some trhat do become so pious and self righteous beccause they do and others dont.

But hey, no matter, you just keep on firing those cheap shots.

I believe you recovered from a serious illness but it obviously had after effects- a complete loss of any sense of sensibilities,empathy and a terminal desire to make some sort of pathetic point repeatedly.

I sincerely hope there are no typos in this post to offend you but ,being honest,I couldn't care a toss

Must be my eyesight, ever thought of that? I'm having to type with my eyes about 4" from the screen

For the record, and for the avoidance of future doubt and in the vain hope of getting through to you, I had to go back to the opticians yesterday and my 'good' eye , where the last cataract was done , has regressed and that also has macular odeama which now affects both my eyes.

You don't have to attend church (BDBL) to believe but it's amazing how some trhat do become so pious and self righteous beccause they do and others dont.

But hey, no matter, you just keep on firing those cheap shots.

I believe you recovered from a serious illness but it obviously had after effects- a complete loss of any sense of sensibilities,empathy and a terminal desire to make some sort of pathetic point repeatedly.

I sincerely hope there are no typos in this post to offend you but ,being honest,I couldn't care a toss
I'm very sorry to hear of your continuin problems wi your sight,i wunt wish ill health on anyone,particularly anyone off here.Nothin you post,typos,insults or owt like that offends me,i'm a big boy not a snowflake and i treat it as "banter" mi owd pal.:yes: I've said to you before you give plenty of verbals out on here and before here BLADESmad and wheer i'm from if ya gi it out ya shud be prepared to ger it back. I alluss suspected Mr McCabe was just an excuse for you to not go to BDBL but it's entirely up to thee what tha duz wi thi time,I dunt gi a shiny who guz t'games,i go cos i enjoy goin.Tha didn't gi Mr McCabe any credit for hirin St Christopher just prefered to bang on abart all his mistakes which we all know theer's been some/plenty.I just hope your eyesight improves and you live a long Healthy life but that dunt mean i'll stop havin a bit of "banter" when i think tha deserves it.Have a nice weekend,i'm gunna have a medicinal Brandy or 3..UTMPB

I'm very sorry to hear of your continuin problems wi your sight,i wunt wish ill health on anyone,particularly anyone off here.Nothin you post,typos,insults or owt like that offends me,i'm a big boy not a snowflake and i treat it as "banter" mi owd pal.:yes: I've said to you before you give plenty of verbals out on here and before here BLADESmad and wheer i'm from if ya gi it out ya shud be prepared to ger it back. I alluss suspected Mr McCabe was just an excuse for you to not go to BDBL but it's entirely up to thee what tha duz wi thi time,I dunt gi a shiny who guz t'games,i go cos i enjoy goin.Tha didn't gi Mr McCabe any credit for hirin St Christopher just prefered to bang on abart all his mistakes which we all know theer's been some/plenty.I just hope your eyesight improves and you live a long Healthy life but that dunt mean i'll stop havin a bit of "banter" when i think tha deserves it.Have a nice weekend,i'm gunna have a medicinal Brandy or 3..UTMPB
So I'm still awaiting justification of the 'excuses and liar' accustions.

But, of course, when challenged , with you, it's just 'banter'.

You are right on ne thing though.you're not a snowflake,.
Snowflakes , before they hit the earth, are pure. It's only when they hit the earth that they turn to slush,a mess on people's shoes, and you're much closer to that than anyone else I have ever encountered.

So I'm still awaiting justification of the 'excuses and liar' accustions.

But, of course, when challenged , with you, it's just 'banter'.

You are right on ne thing though.you're not a snowflake,.
Snowflakes , before they hit the earth, are pure. It's only when they hit the earth that they turn to slush,a mess on people's shoes, and you're much closer to that than anyone else I have ever encountered.
Jeeeezzzzzz grow up ya silly owd chuff,tha sounds like a mardy schoolboy,one who can't get his own way and is sat in't corner roorin.:giggle:How many times did tha say Mr McCabe said think Liverpool type investment when it was clearly pointed out to thi that it wasn't Mr McCabe but tha still kept on spewin thi bile out for years.:yes: Wor abart the lies you tell,like i'm the self appointed biggest BLADE? I dunt claim that i claim i'm a TRUE BLADE which i am so theer.:tongue::LOL: UTMPB