Jack Tucker wanted by | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jack Tucker wanted by

Let's not sell too early or we will sell him on the cheap, over five million would make a big difference to us. The club that buys will make a big profit!

Following a link on the BBC Sport's Gossip page, it seems that Celtic are interested as well

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...celtic-emerge-contenders-aston-villa-17814218

If it's true then a bidding war can only keep on increasing his value.

I commented on a previous thread that I thought he'd be worth at least £5m, but didn't think it would be this soon. I now think that if a deal is done this summer it might even be for more than that.

KERCHINGGG

Most importantly, if the Celtic interest is true, it does show that he's attracting a LOT of interest, and there may be others interested that just haven't been outed yet.

For heavens sake enjoy every minute we get to see Jack Tucker play in our colours. It's exciting and it's a privilege. Wherever and whenever he leaves he remains a Gill for us to claim in perpetuity. Selfishly I'd love to see him stay next season but realistically I don't expect him to. He's not a commodity he's a young player in the early part of a very promising career.

As we have all seen football is a fickle game and one bad injury can kill a lifetimes ambition. Had Jarvis not been so injury prone he would have lasted longer at the top level.

A friend of mine I took to the West Ham game (who works in professional football) spotted him straight away without any prompting said now he is a good player awareness way beyond his years. I suspect that would have been fed back so his name is out there.

I hope for his sake he gets the right club and can handle the pressure because others who we have had have shown they couldn't and that's why they wont be in the premier league unless they get promoted to it which doesn't look likely currently.

As Chelsea have miraculously found since they cant sign players moving your youth team up to first team does actually work. You don't need to sign 100m player if you Mason Mount sitting in your U23 team.

No point in going to a club to sit in the reserves for your contract.

As Chelsea have miraculously found since they cant sign players moving your youth team up to first team does actually work. You don't need to sign 100m player if you Mason Mount sitting in your U23 team.
Point well made re Chelsea, although Lampard did have some of the youngsters on loan at Derby.