Dallas | Vital Football

Dallas

1972Glory

Vital Squad Member
Playing like a man possessed at the moment. Fantastic energy levels, obviously taking lessons from the duracell bunny. I know Stoke are poor but some of the passing was great to watch. If Real or Barca had scored the first goal, pundits would still be talking about it. My mate reckons that Ben White is our modern day Paul Madeley, bit soon myself but he has settled into the team very well and I'm sure the Brighton chairman is already adding several noughts onto any permanent deal. At least promotion is back in our hands again.lol!.

I've always liked Dallas. He has played a number of positions without ever getting the plaudits.

The first two goals were superb for passing and movement and had Costa's gone in late on after some great passing, it would have been an early contender for goal of the season.

To be honest ,for most of the time I’ve given Dallas a lot of stick never thought he was good enough, but back end of last season and the start of this one ,he’s been on top form & fitness levels up a notch ,Bielsa magic working again,

I think what is very noticable about the squad in general is their physical appearance, there isn't an ounce of spare fat on any of them and they all appear to be in peak condition, which is no doubt down to Bielsa's pre season preparation.

The slight downside to this of course, and those of you who have already purchased the new shirt will already know, is that they are body fit shirts, which is great for those with a six pack or trim but does nothing for the likes of me who tends to carry around the odd tyre every now and then?. If this is the price that needs to be paid for promotion, so be it!

Nothing better than going away, few drinks with your buddies en route, playing the other team off the park and rubbing their noses in it with loud singing all the way through.

Then bumping into a Man Utd fan in the pub on the way home who has just got back from Old Trafford.
Just when he thought his day couldn't get any worse.