ManU | Vital Football

ManU

Rexn

Vital Champions League
Apparently Jose has been dumped with a caretaker from outside the club to be appointed until the end of the season.

I wonder if it is worth a flutter on Hughes, Allardyce, Pardew or Carver.

Can you think of any other English club that would take him on.
If he really is special, get him to sunlin' and test how good he is....

Wouldn't surprise me if Benitez is off to Old Trafford at the end of the season after yet another year of Ashley's lies and broken promises. Not to mention the annual winter takeover bullshit!

Wouldn't surprise me if Benitez is off to Old Trafford at the end of the season after yet another year of Ashley's lies and broken promises. Not to mention the annual winter takeover bullshit!

Not a cat in hells chance he'd piss off years off love and goodwill from Liverpool fans by doing that.

Not a cat in hells chance he'd piss off years off love and goodwill from Liverpool fans by doing that.

Even if offered £6m per year? Sorry like but if he had any credibility for the good of the fans then he should've walked the second Ashley fucked him over.

Even if offered £6m per year? Sorry like but if he had any credibility for the good of the fans then he should've walked the second Ashley fucked him over.

We're not talking about Newcastle United fans we're talking about Liverpool fans , his family live a stones throw away, he's very much a part of the wider Liverpool community. He won't be going to Manchester United. Although he'd love to succeed where Mourinho failed it won't be happening.

he should've walked the second Ashley fucked him over.

Why should he ?The so called 52000 loyal fans actually pay Ashley to attend.They have been getting fucked over for 11 years and still go back for more.Benitez is part of the problem,he isn't the problem.The problem is Ashley and his loyal 52000 minions that have endorsed his regime.
Would anyone on here sell up if it was a full house every week as well as the cash cow we know we are.

We're not talking about Newcastle United fans we're talking about Liverpool fans , his family live a stones throw away, he's very much a part of the wider Liverpool community. He won't be going to Manchester United. Although he'd love to succeed where Mourinho failed it won't be happening.

I never said he was going, i just said it wouldn't surprise me if he did. Big club wanting to get back where they believe they should be, financial backing and the ability to attract some of the best players in the world.

Which top manager wouldn't want that? Just because he had previously managed Liverpool about 10 years ago! If he doesn't want to piss off their fans then that's up to him. I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest.

Loyalty in football can be bought by the highest bidder until someone comes along and offers more., It's been seen many times over.

Benitez to Man U .....their fans have already had to endure one trophy laden boring twat.

Not a chance.

I never said he was going, i just said it wouldn't surprise me if he did. Big club wanting to get back where they believe they should be, financial backing and the ability to attract some of the best players in the world.

Which top manager wouldn't want that? Just because he had previously managed Liverpool about 10 years ago! If he doesn't want to piss off their fans then that's up to him. I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest.

Loyalty in football can be bought by the highest bidder until someone comes along and offers more., It's been seen many times over.

If you don't give a fuck why are you posting about it and then continuing to post about it ? :shrug:

I still believe that Mourinho sees his destiny as finishing 'Mr Robson's' work.
17 years ago tonight 'Mr Robson' took his team to Arsenal and they produced a magnificent performance to beat the Gooners 3-1 and go top of the league. We are a million miles away from that level now. It would take more than 'the special one' to get back to that level. The miraculous one?

They sacked him according to reports because he spent £400m and played boring football, nee chance benitez will get the gig ?