Any takers? | Vital Football

Any takers?

nitram77

Vital 1st Team Regular
Stand up and make your voice heard for The Gills newest project.

Here at The Gills we know how amazing our supporters are, and as a family, we want to show it.

At the beginning of our next home game at The Medway Priestfield Stadium (Saturday October 13), we ask you to arrive a little earlier before kick-off to take part in a special project.

Conducted by Doug Hudson, we will be making a unique recording of our favourite Gills fan songs/chants, and we’re looking for the loudest crowd to really show our support.

If this is something exciting that you want to get involved in, book your ticket for the game against the Shrimpers, and join the Gills family for an atmosphere like no other!

Don't know that one.
Edit JC not doo dah

How about
"Come and 'ave some bovva etc."
It's open and inclusive.

Follow, follow, follow,
We will follow wherever you go...
From Carlisle to Lille, we will follow The Gills,
We will follow wherever you go....

This reminds me of playing 'We Are Sailing' at Wembley and all the regular Gills fans looking at each other and going 'WTF?' The best atmosphere is created by the game not a conductor. I love Doug as an announcer but the time to press 'record' will be at an exciting part of the game when everyone is up on their feet, not when he asks the RE to please sing the Stevie Lovell song.

I hate stuff like this.

Its effin cringe worthy and I hope enough of the medway dialect comes out that they can't use it.

Bah Humbug

I got in the ground early (for different reasons) but I am not sure they did anything or if they did I missed it. I liked the the Adam Barrett moment though. I have a great photo of Adam and my Son on the touchline at Burton on that great day . I wonder what he up to at the moment in terms of coaching ? I think we need a leader.

I got in the ground early (for different reasons) but I am not sure they did anything or if they did I missed it. I liked the the Adam Barrett moment though. I have a great photo of Adam and my Son on the touchline at Burton on that great day . I wonder what he up to at the moment in terms of coaching ? I think we need a leader.

Adam is first team coach at Millwall.