I hope you don't mind... | Vital Football

I hope you don't mind...

Think I will join the Vital “ love in”! Totally agree DG. I have been AWOL latter bit of season mainly due to family and work life life pressures...however looking forward to seeing some of you at WBA home. Only made three home games last season compared with 7 aways so aiming for 4 home and 6 aways this season!

Social media - hate it. It has caused so much rift in my family. It can be so unpleasant and vindictive.

But this group, this forum, these people, totally, totally the opposite. Sharing, caring, understanding, supportive, considerate, honest.

Our individual opinions allowed, whether controversial or concurrent. No judgement, as that is what life and democracy is all about.

You get to come on here and know safe is the enrichment of this group.

We have our rock of protection in FFL.

Absolutely a family, absolutely our family.

Where else can you type in a box for months even years, get on a plane or a bus or a train and turn up at the pub before a game or go to breaky before the pub and the first time meet is like meeting old friends.

I'm very grateful for that experience and level of comraderie and thank you all

Thats special, thats very special, thats NCFC. that is Vital Norwich.

:clap::clap::clap:

Has anyone noticed we have moved up one place in the table?
Fantastic progress!

Best forum by far . I often read the Pink Un Message Board and there are lots of personal attacks on there , something we never have on here .
Yes , we are certainly a family on here and thanks to Vital Norwich I have made many friend son here since 2007 and some us still meet up for games after all these years

Getting off your backside and shouting and chanting will help . Sitting in silence sipping your coffee from a flask while waving a little flag won’t

That well aimed clapper that smacked Hughton round the head soon brought a stop to the stupid clappers at CR