Game week 34 | Page 16 | Vital Football

Game week 34

Fuck all.

Embarrassing from the club.

We all know we've been fucked over, nothing you can do but walk gingerly, lube up, and wait for the next one.
No point crying over it.
They aren't crying about it. They are angry.

You aren't good at reading the room, are you?

They aren't crying about it. They are angry.

You aren't good at reading the room, are you?

It's pretty much the same thing., goes hand in hand.
Would you feel better if I change crying to moaning?

Technically, whoever wrote the tweet probably didn't have tears in their eyes, no.

Ok teach?

So what’s the point of that tweet? To make that allegation against Atwell is serious stuff. In theory defamatory. Legal action if he wanted it .

It’s true though he’s a Luton fan, it’d be a very short trial for defamation given that it’s true.

I was at the game, in the Everton section. It was two poor teams. I never felt that Forest were really in top or likely to score, and nor did the crowd seem to be that worried.

I did not think that the handball that Hudson Odoi called for was an obvious penalty. I was not even aware of the other alleged ones until I read it on here. In fact, jus t moaning about the apparent not given penalties makes Nottingham Forest look like Huddersfield Town.

Forest just have to get some more points, playing Sheffield United and Burnley
Did you not see the way Ashley Young tucked his arm behind his back after waving it into the ball?

He also kicked Reyna's ankle inside the box. Third one maybe not so clear cut, but Wood being held in the box with an arm round his throat (this one not Young for a change) also looked fairly blatant.

Yes, we have to do better (MGW just had to lob it over Pickford), but the failure to even ask the ref to review penalties he's missed is getting ridiculous.

Remember Yates being hauled down in the box in the home game against Everton? We've had shit decisions ever since.

It’s worth having a look about refs in Greece which obviously the owner has had a fair bit of involvement with. At one point they were having only foreign refs

Plus he does seem to be prone to a little meltdown

Fuck all.

Embarrassing from the club.

We all know we've been fucked over, nothing you can do but walk gingerly, lube up, and wait for the next one.
No point crying over it.
There is when countless times this season it's fucking happened , it'll be a huge contributory factor in sending us down if we do drop , literally cost us several points , anyone that can't see that is either blind ,stupid or both .

Mental statement from a club run by a lunatic owner. The sooner Marinakis will be no longer here the sooner Forest will be a respectable club again.

The tweet might seem extreme but the alternative is to keep taking these corrupt decisions right up the arse. The circumstances are highly unusual, it's not a one-off or even just a few incidents.

Letters of apology are irrelevant, we need better honesty and consistency in officiating now.

So what’s the point of that tweet? To make that allegation against Atwell is serious stuff. In theory defamatory. Legal action if he wanted it .
No legal action can be taken from that tweet.

It's just emotion. It sounds like it may have come more.or less directly from Marinakis

Legal options I’d assume, some form of disengagement with refs in general?
What do you mean disengagement?

So much rides on these games, that one mistake is bad, 2 can be catastrophic but 3 can relegate you. I understand the club but if you are going to threaten , you better have a decent plan with teeth. I love the drama of it but ultimately what can we do?

just put in a gutless performance in our biggest game of the season against a side right next to us who’ve just been pumped 6-0 and you think it’s been alright?
"Gutless" absolutely the correct word all round, a number of these players don't deserve the support they get, and whichever league we end up in next year, they want clearing out.
I know everyone is going to jump on me for saying this, but our chances of putting in fighting performances which is what is / was required disappeared the minute Joe Worrall was bombed out of the club. He & Yates were the only 2 conduits between the current players, history of the club, what it means to play for this club, & what is demanded by the fans etc.
I am aware that like Yates he was not the most naturally gifted but you could never fault his application, effort etc. & yes he made mistakes, but tell me who of this lot who probably earn considerably more than he did has not made mistakes, probably more than Joe did but they don't get slaughtered for it like he did.
The minute he was ostracised by Cooper and made to train with the kids part of the soul of the team disappeared

Club had every right to tweet that, they're continuously fucking us over to the point it's become almost comical , fuck the PGMOL.