Season Ticket Pricing Presentation | Page 7 | Vital Football

Season Ticket Pricing Presentation

Any one else having problems with this new ticket master site trying to log in to get the free tickets but as me as a new user not a season ticket holder emailed ticket office last week no reply

The write up is a lot better than what the club released. Thanks.

I do have concerns about "new" and those fans who don't have season tickets (5 thousand) being hit with a 9% or 18% rise depending on when/if they purchase a season ticket. I just don't think it helps build/increase the fan base but it's the same for the rugby.

I get what you are saying about communication but if they are going to do these regularly then it needs to be different people invited then maybe it won't feel like a secret club/clique. And no not me tony like I've said I've no interest.

It was discussed last night that the previous 2 owners have understandably made some fans less trusting, so i think having meetings like this are very good for helping to establish a relationship and build trust between the fans and new ownership.

We've seen plenty of times over the years that if there is a lack of communication rumours can appear that cause concern. This is especially unhelpful to everyone if the rumours are completely false in the first place.

You'll still always get some folks who make up stories to try and get attention but if the fan base has the ability to talk to the club and get information directly once every few months, it'll hopefully minimise that.

To add to what you said about the meeting KDZ....it was suggested that further meetings take place but with a broader cross section of the fan base would be a good idea rather than have fans thinking it's only the 'chosen few' who get invited...

Any one else having problems with this new ticket master site trying to log in to get the free tickets but as me as a new user not a season ticket holder emailed ticket office last week no reply

You will need your new account that shows you as a season ticket holder - if you haven’t got one and/or created your account you won’t be able to get any tickets.

Ordered a pair earlier. Was straightforward. Select the free ticket option (can’t recall exactly how it was phrased) and pick your seats. Still requires you to input card details (assume part of transaction process) but the cost is zero.

You will need your new account that shows you as a season ticket holder - if you haven’t got one and/or created your account you won’t be able to get any tickets.

Ordered a pair earlier. Was straightforward. Select the free ticket option (can’t recall exactly how it was phrased) and pick your seats. Still requires you to input card details (assume part of transaction process) but the cost is zero.
I lost the original email contacted the club and sent me a ticket master log in number. This as me now as a new user
Emailed the club. No reply.

I do have concerns about "new" and those fans who don't have season tickets (5 thousand) being hit with a 9% or 18% rise depending on when/if they purchase a season ticket. I just don't think it helps build/increase the fan base but it's the same for the rugby.

I get what you are saying about communication but if they are going to do these regularly then it needs to be different people invited then maybe it won't feel like a secret club/clique. And no not me tony like I've said I've no interest.

Just read your post Faz after I sent a reply to KDZ re possible further meetings.....
I did raise your very concerns yesterday at the presentation saying, if there could be any further meetings it would be nice to get a good / broader cross section of our fanbase so people don't think it's only a select few who are invited.

The club invites representatives from the various fan groups hoping they will be able to share the feedback to the wider fan base through their various platforms.

Each group is responsible for deciding who they want to represent them, we had a vote on the reps, we let everyone know about the invites as soon as we get them, give others the chance to attend and report back immediately in detail.

I'm sure that me and Jock would both step aside for future meetings if others wanted to go but there were no takers the last 2 meetings.

I don't think us or the club can really do anymore than that.

I've been trying to get 2 tickets but it's only giving me the option to buy one not two.

The club invites representatives from the various fan groups hoping they will be able to share the feedback to the wider fan base through their various platforms.

Each group is responsible for deciding who they want to represent them, we had a vote on the reps, we let everyone know about the invites as soon as we get them, give others the chance to attend and report back immediately in detail.

I'm sure that me and Jock would both step aside for future meetings if others wanted to go but there were no takers the last 2 meetings.

I don't think us or the club can really do anymore than that.

You've both done a grand job. Thanks for the written update as no other groups, that i've seen (no idea which groups were represented tbh) have done any sort of update so we'd all be lost without yours.

Not sure if the club expect those who are there to go and disseminate that information or not to be honest; or if their mere presence is enough.

:slap:
Why? Why on earth, after being banned would you put on a comment like your last sentence? I know that you want to be able to make comments without anyone challenging them, but surely, you must see how it looks?

Ignoring you last sentence, Can I ask how you think that the comms might work then, if reps from "organised groups of fans" weren't the ones to be invited, but instead, just random individuals?

Granted, the SC and PWU only requoted the club's output, but we'd have missed Jock's and KDZ's excellent summary if the reps were purely ST holder selected at random, with no particular obligation to share what they've heard and thought.

If you've no interest in attending yourself, then your interest in who does go seems a little strange, but hey ho, if you say so.

Finally, do me a favour ... I'm not sure why you insist on calling me Tony, as we don't know each other, and we've never met (as far as I'm aware), so let's keep it as moonay on here, eh. No offence intended, but why have usernames and then get called summat else?! Ta.

I've been trying to get 2 tickets but it's only giving me the option to buy one not two.

I think when you log in it has the option of how many tickets you wish to purchase. Select 2 then it defaults to them being together (you can change this). You then select the stand and then the type (adult, child etc) you want and one of those is the option for the free tickets as per ST perk - so select two of those and go through purchase process.

Are you suggesting that existing season ticket holders do not get an early bird discount, if you care to look new season ticket purchases are cheaper before a certain date so they also get a discount if purchased early.

So who are you suggesting this board sends to future meeting so KDZ and Jock don't become part of a secret club/clique, I assure you that you very few others will want them to step down in favour of others.

Why is it you rarely turn up to discuss football matters on Vital but if it is an issue with the fans/club meetings or anything regarding the supporters club you always have an opinion, an opinion that whatever those involved do they should be doing it differently ?

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback so far, me and Jock are glad that anyone has found it useful.

We've tried to give you all of the key info but If anyone has any specific questions on anything we've previously said let us know and we'll try and answer.

👏 👏 just repeating what everyone else is saying
well done Jock & KDZ , your time and efforts are very much appreciated.
I feel reassured with your comments about Lucas and glad he's on board with us.

Apologies in advance to SCM / Moonay / KDZ / Fazman as I may be misreading Faz's post re others attending any future meetings with the club....I presumed rightly or wrongly that Faz was wanting a broader spectrum of fans to be invited for any general meeting the club may want to engage with supporters & not trying to replace KDZ or myself ( btw we've both said anyone who wishes to replace us then we're more than happy to accommodate that)......I also get Faz's thoughts in that we don't want it to appear a closed shop / select few / happy clappers or anything else folk may see it as..
Having never attended one of these types of meetings with some very senior people from the club, it was a good insight into how they perceive the club, the fans & the future of the club. They were engaging, professional & to the point, whilst taking in all the feedback / comments from the room. From the small amount of time I spent there Lucas Danson came across as tech / data savvy, passionate & committed & dare I say it....feel the club are in good hands.

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback so far, me and Jock are glad that anyone has found it useful.

We've tried to give you all of the key info but If anyone has any specific questions on anything we've previously said let us know and we'll try and answer.

My thanks to both yourself and Jock. I recall the debate a year ago as to whether the board needed to be represented. That argument had certainly been put to bed and welcome the updates you both provide us in a hot off the press fashion.

Gotta ask - was a clean up of the seats mentioned given the bird shit.

My thanks to both yourself and Jock. I recall the debate a year ago as to whether the board needed to be represented. That argument had certainly been put to bed and welcome the updates you both provide us in a hot off the press fashion.

Gotta ask - was a clean up of the seats mentioned given the bird shit.

Sorry i hold my hand up on that, i made a list of everyone's questions and i missed that by accident.

Apologies in advance to SCM / Moonay / KDZ / Fazman as I may be misreading Faz's post re others attending any future meetings with the club....I presumed rightly or wrongly that Faz was wanting a broader spectrum of fans to be invited for any general meeting the club may want to engage with supporters & not trying to replace KDZ or myself ( btw we've both said anyone who wishes to replace us then we're more than happy to accommodate that)......I also get Faz's thoughts in that we don't want it to appear a closed shop / select few / happy clappers or anything else folk may see it as..
Having never attended one of these types of meetings with some very senior people from the club, it was a good insight into how they perceive the club, the fans & the future of the club. They were engaging, professional & to the point, whilst taking in all the feedback / comments from the room. From the small amount of time I spent there Lucas Danson came across as tech / data savvy, passionate & committed & dare I say it....feel the club are in good hands.
I share your understanding of what Faz was/is seeking Jock ... it's just that I'm unsure as to what purpose it serves, given the lack of a comms vehicle/avenue for those with no affiliation to an "organisation".

I suppose they could summarise it and put it on the #wafc hashtag, but then, not everyone's on twitter, and of those that are, some probably avoid the hashtag!

Nothing's ever perfect, but is it really expected to be?

We're alright Jack (or Jock rather) on here anyway. ;)