Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Page 34 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

Im still struggling with this mysterious 3 or 4 chances they had in the first half. They created one golden opportunity and the second best chance I can think of Havertz was offside.

It’s not just Arteta, lots of Arsenal fans online saying it. Like we didn’t hit the post ourselves right before their best chance.

It’s weird. I wouldn’t say we were comfortable but we weren’t under relentless pressure either. Strange strange analysis.

Watched MOTD and it's funny how Troy Deeney, who spent the majority of his career in the second tier thinks Toney should be above Ollie in the England pecking order but Alan Shearer who is probably the best English striker of the last 30 years thinks Ollie should be on the plane.

I wonder who has the more valid opinion.

Im still struggling with this mysterious 3 or 4 chances they had in the first half. They created one golden opportunity and the second best chance I can think of Havertz was offside.

It’s not just Arteta, lots of Arsenal fans online saying it. Like we didn’t hit the post ourselves right before their best chance.

It’s weird. I wouldn’t say we were comfortable but we weren’t under relentless pressure either. Strange strange analysis.

Yes it basically boils down to only their chances count.

I think they counting diving in the box or trying to scam a penalty as a chance - jokers

I found this funny, watching the Baggies and Barcode lads trolling the Gooners, having bet on the Villa to win! :lol:

You know I saw a post on Saturday after the United game in reference to United fans laughing at Spurs. It said something like "never tempt the gods by laughing at a rival who plays the early fixture when you still have a game in the afternoon"

This applies to that, laughing at Liverpool and then we come to town and beat you in even worse fashion.

Lol, I just dragged the Zaniolo thread up the forum, as I thought he deserved a shout out.

If he plays like that until the end of the season it becomes a bit of a head-scratcher what to do with him.

To me he seems to have changed style. He's binned the pretty eye catching stuff - and switched to a grafting role.

Played a key part yesterday - but the fee mentioned is still a stumbling block imo. especially considering what Rodgers is doing for £6m - it would be hard to justify 3 or times that amount for zanilio...

Watkins, Bailey, Luiz, Emi, Tielemens etc, as has been mentioned - all ballers!

And for the first time in a long time, unless Man City or Real etc came knocking, there is no reason to leave. Gone are the days of losing Young Barry and Milner is quick succession. We are now stalking YOUR players.

To me he seems to have changed style. He's binned the pretty eye catching stuff - and switched to a grafting role.

Played a key part yesterday - but the fee mentioned is still a stumbling block imo. especially considering what Rodgers is doing for £6m - it would be hard to justify 3 or times that amount for zanilio...
The biggest stumbling block is simply that we don’t need him. Rogers, Buendia , JJ , Diaby, Bailey will all be around next season and whatever happens from now Zaniolo is behind all of these in the pecking order.

The biggest stumbling block is simply that we don’t need him. Rogers, Buendia , JJ , Diaby, Bailey will all be around next season and whatever happens from now Zaniolo is behind all of these in the pecking order.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be spending big money on him.

For a few £m and as a squad player I could just about see the sense on making the deal permanent.

But realistically I would rather put the money towards a more proven player.