The Premier League 2023-24 Thread | Page 79 | Vital Football

The Premier League 2023-24 Thread

If on the last day we are relegated, I'll get the razor blades out and join you
Until then I'm optimistic well survive.
Sorry if that offends you.

Doesn’t offend me at all chap - I genuinely take comfort from others’ optimism and hope you’re right, but you can’t blame people for thinking the worst - there’s been too much emotional damage inflicted to not have trust issues.

So am I.
1 in 7 like the rest at the bottom.
Dont know why you insist on Bigging Luton up. They have fight but are a shite team
They have fight and are picking up points. They are defying the tag they were given as relegation favourites and fair play to them. We have a squad that shouldn’t be anywhere near this position but the fact that we are there has people questioning whether we have what it takes to survive.

The questions start being answered for real this weekend…

They have fight and are picking up points. They are defying the tag they were given as relegation favourites and fair play to them. We have a squad that shouldn’t be anywhere near this position but the fact that we are there has people questioning whether we have what it takes to survive.

The questions start being answered for real this weekend…
THIS

Referee had a go at "play until Luton score" but they didn't.

That feels like someone has just given us three points. Absolutely vital.

First team since 2003/4 to lose from 3-0 up in the Premier League, and only the 6th ever to do so.

That is a really, really crushing defeat for Luton.

They are a side with great spirits and will do their best to shrug it off. But that is really crushing.

It's over to us now. Perform well, get a result one way or another and together with tonight we could bury them and kill some of that fight.

It's a shame we are in the position where we need to kill the fight of a club like Luton, but here we are