Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3174 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Fucking hell. Keane took the words out of my mouth there. Neville and Micha saying Manure looked better and more structured and would take positives from today.
Keane straight in there saying is that how far standards have dropped, happy with a 3-1 loss !.

Fucking hell. Keane took the words out of my mouth there. Neville and Micha saying Manure looked better and more structured and would take positives from today.
Keane straight in there saying is that how far standards have dropped, happy with a 3-1 loss !.
They are rubbish and thats what hurts most about gifting them 6 points again!

Before the season started I heard Gabby betting Brazil that Villa would finish ahead of Newcastle. Brazil scoffed. (I don’t mean the pies, although…….).
Brazil doesn’t like us for some obscure reason so I’m cheering for Gabby on this.

He hates us over what happened in 1981 when we beat his Ipswich team to the title.

Since getting murdered by us City have won 16 out of 18 games apparently. Now when we need them they're bottling it.
I’ve already wrote off our game against them. Unlike us they have a longer memory for poor performances and setting the record straight.