General Football thread | Page 449 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Yes I’m talking about a traditional grandfather clock. Not a 24 hour clock.
But there's only one midnight a day?, whereas there are two quarter-past threes every 24 hours.

However, if you're of the septic persuasion, they refer to this as 12am; and noon as 12pm so, technically, you're correct @Marco Polo...which, it all walks of life, is all that matters.

Last edited:

Nothing like starting positive FFS can you imagine the meltdown from the shitehawkz, the snertz & the clique that make up this vile vile forum if a new Forest manager was appointed shuffled up to microphone & mumbled that he wasn’t a fucking magician

I think Palace could be in real trouble if the promoted sides weren’t so wank, we hadn’t thought signing 50 player over 4 transfer windows was a sustainable idea or Everton weren’t spending money like it was water to rebuild the glory days of the mid 80’s when they were still smaller & still less successful than their neighbours

Nothing like starting positive FFS can you imagine the meltdown from the shitehawkz, the snertz & the clique that make up this vile vile forum if a new Forest manager was appointed shuffled up to microphone & mumbled that he wasn’t a fucking magician

I think Palace could be in real trouble if the promoted sides weren’t so wank, we hadn’t thought signing 50 player over 4 transfer windows was a sustainable idea or Everton weren’t spending money like it was water to rebuild the glory days of the mid 80’s when they were still smaller & still less successful than their neighbours
He's saying this after 2 training sessions of trying to make Palace play Gegenpress lol

Hojlund out for Weds. Casemiro out after two yellows. Bruno off form, Shaw injured. Defence a shambles. Erickson out.

United running scared. Getting excuses in early.