Aston Villa vs Manchester United - Sunday 11 Feb 16:30 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Manchester United - Sunday 11 Feb 16:30

I don't know, feels like we can beat them but just as easily get turned over again, that's why I've gone for disaster in the Erod.

Injuries have really caught up with us. I think we've missed Digne more than we think, his last game was the win over Arsenal.

Hopefully we can ride it out a bit longer and get back to full strength to make a good fist of the run-in.

I don't know, feels like we can beat them but just as easily get turned over again, that's why I've gone for disaster in the Erod.

Injuries have really caught up with us. I think we've missed Digne more than we think, his last game was the win over Arsenal.

Hopefully we can ride it out a bit longer and get back to full strength to make a good fist of the run-in.
Nothing wrong with riding it out longer then as you say a good fist can be made

I think the evidence is there - no press, no tracking runners etc , he likes his players to play games at the expense of training as he see's it more useful so a strong line up was expected plus we had so many injuries there was limited choice to rotate. He's on record saying it anyway. We played in a very similar mode vs Everton in the Carabao Cup, again it was a strong side who pretty much played it like a training game like we did on Wednesday. We will see far more intensity and running on Sunday .
I just don't get that he put almost his best available team out there and risked injuries and told them not to bother. Doesn't make any sense.

With that news I think I've been too hasty predicting a Man Utd win in the Erod, think we could win the game now or at least get a point. Just a shame Konsa not available.

Fantastic news that Pau and Digne are back and could both start on Sunday:
Now that is wonderful news. That is the massive lift we need. Doubt either will start or get 90 mins but boy do we need them. Moreno has been very hit and miss. Massively inconsistent.

Lenglet and carlos the less we see that partnership in PL the better. They were fucking awful Wednesday.

Obviously I want us to win every game but I'd rather we beat these scummy fuckers then lose to someone like Luton, though if that happened the meltdown would be nuclear 😁

Great boost to hear Digne and Torres are back in the mix and no doubting what a huge game Unai thinks this is after listening to his presser. Hope he can transmit the same energy to the players and we end up with one of those performances which we’ve seen so often in the 16 months since he’s been here. Three points and we’re virtually guaranteed a top five place. Can’t be much more of an incentive than that in the middle of February!