Royal Family | Page 133 | Vital Football

Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder why they haven't revealed the type of cancer it is. As all that does is cause speculation and a lot of false rumours. I would suspect that it may be a cancer thats spread hence why they are keeping details minimal
The people who have nothing better to do with their lives cause speculation and false rumours . They are the ones with that responsibility.

I'm no royalist but I Hope he recovers . He will receive the very best treatment and care so he has a better chance than most.
If only others could receive such care and get the same opportunity to fight this horrible disease

It's being reported that Prince Harry has flown home to see his dad.

If it's being reported correctly, that's concerning.

You don't fly home to see your dad after a cancer diagnosis unless it's bad news.

You don't fly home to see your dad after a cancer diagnosis unless it's bad news.
Being reported that they met for 35 minutes. Maybe not so concerning.

Is this a joke? If I lived in America and my parents had a cancer diagnosis I'd definitely be flying back to see them.

Is this a joke? If I lived in America and my parents had a cancer diagnosis I'd definitely be flying back to see them.

It depends though, doesn't it?

If it's not that serious and easily treatable, probably not. If he has stage 4 stomach cancer....

It depends though, doesn't it?

If it's not that serious and easily treatable, probably not. If he has stage 4 stomach cancer....
I would all the same, unless it's something more trivial like a benign growth. Anything that requires chemo or something (which could be stage 1 for some cancers) I would be there.

nice little PR stunt for Harry probably , seen to be "doing the right thing"

No it isn't! It's his dad! H does not need PR. He isn't slated around the world accept by anyone who is attached to Murdoch.

Do you know how much philanthropy work M and him do? They are well loved.

You sneer because you listen to, too much of the British media who have an axe to grind as H is sueing 4 of them.

Try reading SPARE and watching last year Netflix. They have been put through hell before H met M and then after.

There only crime is saying there side to the world. There is tons of proof of BP and KP spilling out lies and more.

Try doing some proper research instead of running with the trash media narrative.

I know you won't. You will just run with your uninformed nastiness and we can't say anything about precious William cos he is a Villa fan 🙄

They say some woman can be nasty - oh boy men who are, are no better

No it isn't! It's his dad! H does not need PR. He isn't slated around the world accept by anyone who is attached to Murdoch.

Do you know how much philanthropy work M and him do? They are well loved.

You sneer because you listen to, too much of the British media who have an axe to grind as H is sueing 4 of them.

Try reading SPARE and watching last year Netflix. They have been put through hell before H met M and then after.

There only crime is saying there side to the world. There is tons of proof of BP and KP spilling out lies and more.

Try doing some proper research instead of running with the trash media narrative.

I know you won't. You will just run with your uninformed nastiness and we can't say anything about precious William cos he is a Villa fan 🙄

They say some woman can be nasty - oh boy men who are, are no better
A lot of people can't stand this couple
He's recently lost a case against the media

H is aleady back at the airport heading back to the US. Proper flying visit.
Sounds like he just wanted a trip to get some duty free

nice little PR stunt for Harry probably , seen to be "doing the right thing"

That's poor. That is fucking poor.

And no, he hasn't lost a case. He stepped away from one, and lost a strike out motion of their defence on another - which is not a case, or a claim.

Funny how there's no mention of the claims he's won?

I see this thread is back to normal FFS.

A lot of people can't stand this couple
He's recently lost a case against the media

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Alot of people love him. Headline garbage again your reading hey! He hasn't lost any case against the media.

He won his case against the Mirror. What you are on about is this

The London's High Court had ruled last July that the Mail report was defamatory - paving the way for Harry to take the case forward against one of Britain's biggest media publishers.

However his bid to have the case decided in his favour without a trial then subsequently failed. It still has to go to trial so they can understand the depth of what the Mail has done for award to be made

Status
Not open for further replies.