Modern Footba££ is S**t | Page 2 | Vital Football

Modern Footba££ is S**t

I read somewhere thwy wantvto do sunday night kick off games as well. Imagine fucking 8pm sunday games. Thats the absolute worst

It would be interesting how that would be worked out, because I read before that the likes of Real Madrid usually play on Sunday nights is so not to clash with top Premier League sides playing.

Everyone has to be kept happy.

All these shit KO times, and yet they keep 3pm on a Saturday sacrosanct.
Because it might discourage fans from attending games live! Seriously?!

Because of work commitments, I often can't attend the times they fucking move us to!

As I no longer go to work, KO times don't bother me at all. I understand other people these days work crazy times and shifts which I've also never had to do, I have done shifts but I didn't have to do them.
On the subject of Sunday evening KOs I'm pretty sure fewer people are at work then than any other time. I get that some don't have cars and public transport at that time is limited.

As I no longer go to work, KO times don't bother me at all. I understand other people these days work crazy times and shifts which I've also never had to do, I have done shifts but I didn't have to do them.
On the subject of Sunday evening KOs I'm pretty sure fewer people are at work then than any other time. I get that some don't have cars and public transport at that time is limited.
Yup. I'm having to take a day off on Friday to go to Chelsea whereas I wouldn't for a Sunday evening K.O.

Yup. I'm having to take a day off on Friday to go to Chelsea whereas I wouldn't for a Sunday evening K.O.
Ah yes, but you, as I did, work your life around your football. We've always had to put ourselves out to go, Sky has been around half my life and some of the under-40s on here don't know football before the PL and Sky so I'm never sure why all the moaning.

Ah yes, but you, as I did, work your life around your football. We've always had to put ourselves out to go, Sky has been around half my life and some of the under-40s on here don't know football before the PL and Sky so I'm never sure why all the moaning.
No , and I drive to every game as well , so using public transport isn't an issue for me either.

Sunday nights are generally boring anyway , so going to a game then home or away wouldn't bother me.

Definitely a big worry, my fear is that the person is just another politician and they act on self-interest and the interests of large clubs and not the fans. The likelihood of that happening is at least 50/50.

I don't know if Gary Neville has the integrity to be the guy but also modern football in England has had enough influence from Manchester. I'd prefer a panel of fans than an ex-footballer. I also worry you'd end up with a guy like Infantino. All these people are out of touch with us and they have such contempt for the average fan just politicians with the average person.

I'd honestly go with something like 13 represents, 1 from everyone club in 92 pyramid and it rotates every season.
The opening two paragraphs of this Graun article are something like I fear we will end up with.

No , and I drive to every game as well , so using public transport isn't an issue for me either.

Sunday nights are generally boring anyway , so going to a game then home or away wouldn't bother me.
Sunday evenings at about 8 pm is when all the clever Ebayers time their listings to end, as people are so bored they go on there for something to do and buy stuff they don't even want.

I was just thinking what is missing from the PL from the fan point of view and then the answer came on, it is Green Weekend with PL players, you know, the ones that drive around in ultra fast cars and fly all around the world, lecturing us all to go green.

My education is complete.

I think it’s a good idea to try this for dissent and cynical fouls. Dissent is sickening to watch and has infiltrated all levels of the game including schools. Bookings do no good at all. Same with a cynical foul, the holding back of a player by arms around the shoulder etc. This has been going on for years and pundits just say “well he to do that’. Not if he’s off the pitch for 10 minutes they wouldn’t.
A semi pro player phoned talk sport to say they’ve been using it for a while and they’ve lost every game they had a player in the bin. Players binned were not popular in the changing room and it cut out both the abuse and the professional fouls.

I seriously cannot believe they want to introduce sin bins in football. They ahve announced "blue cards" and may trial this for fa cup womens and mens games.

Leave the game alone you fucking clowns. No one wants sin bins
Anything that allows these clowns to make selective decisions is destined to fail, they started booking players for kicking the ball away now they are just standing there holding the ball instead. Imagine getting sent off for 10 minutes for something only the clown with the whistle sees as descent. Man Utd would be down to 10 men every few minutes with Rat Face but of course, Ratface would be immune

Can't they just leave our bloody game alone .
No - they cant because they have to justify their existence, they have to feel important. I'd like to know what happens if a player gets a blue card and 10 minutes in the sin bin but the games ends before the 10 minutes is up? What is to stop the cynical foul when a player knows there is only say 1 minute left?