Bonne | Vital Football

Bonne

Definitely didn't see this one occurring. Nichols and Nadesan leaving I could see but not Bonne. Harris really must be fond of him and vice versa to take him back into League One.

😮😮😮

Imagine if we get rid of Nichols and our top scorer (as if 4/5 goals makes him an ace marksman). Then replace him with a hold-up striker and a Scottish/non-league striker with five goals between them 😂

All being serious I hope they’re paying all of his wages. Usually it’s half but we can hope. I wonder when his contract with us ends.

Surely this, with Nichols possibly going too, points towards a marquee signing.

Definitely didn't see this one occurring. Nichols and Nadesan leaving I could see but not Bonne. Harris really must be fond of him and vice versa to take him back into League One.
He’s a decent player imo, had to play the lone role with little support. He missed a few guilt edged chances but had more to give. Would have liked to have seen him partner Hawkins but his omission and Nadesans inclusion suggests the club were trying to move him on. I now envisage at least two strikers coming in especially if the Nichols rumor is true.

Was not fit when he signed for us and was not given a chance by some, who for some reason took a dislike to him. Missing a few guilt chances did not help,

I thought he would come good in the second half of the season.

Asked to play in a position which I did not think suited him by Harris, which is a slight surprise that he has signed for him again.

Geography must have played a big part in this move, as he was still based in Ipswich

He had more than enough chances to impress and didn't take them. Yes, he wasn't suited to the lone striker role, but his miss at Crewe was bafflingly bad. Even his goal at Walsall (banging in a rebound) almost went overt the bar! On top of that, his body language was awful. Never looked bothered.