PREDICTOR THREAD v Manchester United ,away, PL | Page 3 | Vital Football

PREDICTOR THREAD v Manchester United ,away, PL

Not optimistic given the long list that we have missing. 2-1 to the bad guys. Richi with the goal. Werner to miss the target from inside the 6 yard box when it's easier to score

Far be it from me to complain but I feel I must point out yet another unfair approach by some VS members to enhance their standing in the current prediction table.

I couldn’t help noticing, as many of you no doubt have, that a few members (who I will not name and shame) have copied my match day prediction against United. I really think this is quite unfair and is a situation that should be addressed (and I’m sure Niall agrees with me).

The length some posters go to just to gain a point or two is truly reprehensible. They not only copied my prediction, but they copied it before I had even posted it. How bloody sneaky is that? Just saying!
The price of fame eh! (before the fall ha ha) I assure you I am not one of the copycats I make my own mistakes....and failures quite regularly! I am unique I am Greavsie...your luck will run out soon Geof and all the copycats will go down the drain with you or abandon their dedication to you and follow me.......they are not a loyal bunch I bet.

The price of fame eh! (before the fall ha ha) I assure you I am not one of the copycats I make my own mistakes....and failures quite regularly! I am unique I am Greavsie...your luck will run out soon Geof and all the copycats will go down the drain with you or abandon their dedication to you and follow me.......they are not a loyal bunch I bet.
I read something like that , written on a stone slab , about two thousand years ago . When I was a young lad .

Geoff am not one of your so-called copy cats lol!

I was always 3-0 Spurs on here, but when you did a move from Pink Floyd, think of Album, I changed to 4-0 or 4-1 so as not to upset you lol!

As Greavsie said he is, I am also unique.

Keep up the good work my Aussie oppo, but beware the fall from grace lol!

Y
Geoff am not one of your so-called copy cats lol!

I was always 3-0 Spurs on here, but when you did a move from Pink Floyd, think of Album, I changed to 4-0 or 4-1 so as not to upset you lol!

As Greavsie said he is, I am also unique.

Keep up the good work my Aussie oppo, but beware the fall from grace lol!
Your blood's worth bottling, buddy. :yes:

How many players are confirmed out for this match?? I still have no idea who is in or out.

How many players are confirmed out for this match?? I still have no idea who is in or out.

Son, Biss, Sarr - Asia Cup/AFCON
Solomon, Madds, Davies, Gio, Scarlett - injured
Romero - back in training.....so perhaps available
Dragusin - work permit was supposed to be in place for this match

I'm expecting the front 4 to consist of Kulu, BJ, Werner and Richi and am not expecting a surprise like Gil starting.

Bents and one of Skipp / Hoj in midfield.

Son, Biss, Sarr - Asia Cup/AFCON
Solomon, Madds, Davies, Gio, Scarlett - injured
Romero - back in training.....so perhaps available
Dragusin - work permit was supposed to be in place for this match

I'm expecting the front 4 to consist of Kulu, BJ, Werner and Richi and am not expecting a surprise like Gil starting.

Bents and one of Skipp / Hoj in midfield.

The front with Werner should be ok I think....especially if we can get BJ going....

The mid is a problem still but guess we need to keep rolling with PEH and/or Skipp, but it is what it is for now.

I do think Dragusin is available and will start...at least that is what I just heard. If Romero can go and pairs with him...that is a massive positive.

3-1 Spurs (Timo 2, BJ)

I think I will make a small change.

AP effect....it is in OT...but we can still get it done.

United will NOT park the bus, I think this game will be wide the shit open. Our Mid is weak with PEH and Skippy in the mix...so United will have their chances. But I do think we will have our own as well...we have a better keeper...Venom MoM time!

2-1 Spurs (Timo, Drago header) - Welcome new guys!

**Doucheclown Bruno dives and is awarded a soft Penalty....hate that twat

The front with Werner should be ok I think....especially if we can get BJ going....

The mid is a problem still but guess we need to keep rolling with PEH and/or Skipp, but it is what it is for now.

I do think Dragusin is available and will start...at least that is what I just heard. If Romero can go and pairs with him...that is a massive positive.

Well if Son does score at OT, it will definitely be from long range :LOL: