Other sports thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

Other sports thread

Can’t see him losing now. Lost a bit of momentum when under pressure but he’s back.
Can’t see anyone beating him.

I was at Ally Pally for the quarter finals and semi finals and will be there tonight for the final

I also bumped into Luke Littler shortly before his quarter final (he was on his own vaping outside the arena) lol

Totally down to earth and not the slightest bit nervous. I don't think he has any idea how his life is about to change

You would have thought he was going to win the tournament based on the way he's performed to date

UNTIL you then see Humphries win 6-0 in the second semi with an average of just under 110!!

It should be one of the highest quality finals of all time if they both turn up and perform tonight like they did last night

I couldn't predict the result after watching last night

Ps if you ever get the chance to go to Ally Pally for the darts - make sure you take it

It's way better than the Premier League darts. Incredible party atmosphere from start to finish. Regardless of the darts.

You have to experience a night there.

Not to be. Will be interesting where this lad ends up

Could become an absolute superstar

Or this could be the best he ever does already

I would like to think it becomes option one above

Saw his mum afterwards.

Warned her to get some good people around him asap and the family and protect themselves from sharks that will be hovering

She said the whole family need some advice

Not sure what kind of quality darts agents are tbh

But he needs the very best most trustworthy one for sure

Would like to think Barry and Eddie Hearn will link them up with some trustworthy advisers

i watched the final , first one ive seen for decades as was with darts fans. Was actually enjoyable. Not sure how that 40 year old got a 16 year olds passport tho haha

It's Aussie cricket for once on TV, Oz v Pakistan. Thought I might learn a bit more about Pakistan, and I have. Oz won the first 2 games and I've just been watching day 3 of the third match, it's not quite over yet. After the completion of the first innings Pakistan were a few runs in front and when I just got up before the Tea break they had lost 2 wickets for 27 runs to our fast bowlers. Their bowlers consisted of a mixture of fast and slow and they are good.
I must check on the starting time for the TV in the morning, it's that good a game.
Just checked the close of day score, Pakistan 68 for 7 wickets. Don't kid yourself that it's all over, they are a good side and I'll be watching TV in the morning.

Last edited:
It's Aussie cricket for once on TV, Oz v Pakistan. Thought I might learn a bit more about Pakistan, and I have. Oz won the first 2 games and I've just been watching day 3 of the third match, it's not quite over yet. After the completion of the first innings Pakistan were a few runs in front and when I just got up before the Tea break they had lost 2 wickets for 27 runs to our fast bowlers. Their bowlers consisted of a mixture of fast and slow and they are good.
I must check on the starting time for the TV in the morning, it's that good a game.
Just checked the close of day score, Pakistan 68 for 7 wickets. Don't kid yourself that it's all over, they are a good side and I'll be watching TV in the morning.
Pakistan have always swung from being the world’s best cricket teams to a pub one…often in the same match.
Always entertaining.

Short story:

I moved to Texas this year and I have really tried to get into NFL/college football, but it is shit.

The end

Fooking annoys me no end sky football and then you realise no it's American football. Why do we have to pay for NFL. Have no interest whatsoever in a sport that is 10 times more shit than rugby which is 10 times (Ok maybe 5 times) more shit than real football.

Fooking annoys me no end sky football and then you realise no it's American football. Why do we have to pay for NFL. Have no interest whatsoever in a sport that is 10 times more shit than rugby which is 10 times (Ok maybe 5 times) more shit than real football.

We get the same thing over here shown on our news channels. And the same response as you.
What a load of garbage.

Back to cricket for a sec. Pakistan all out for 129 second innings, Oz need 130 to win this game. Not lunchtime yet and no guarantees either; got to go though.
Great game no matter who wins.
Warner just out for no score, his last test as well. He's done well.
Sorry, not Warner, his partner was out.

Last edited:
Lunch break, Oz 91 for 1, Warner 51 N. O.
All over, Oz win, Warner caught out but excellent game to watch in spite of Pakistan's habit of questioning every umpire's opinion. Probably one of those things peculiar to the Middle East.

Last edited: