PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 650 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Scarpa played for olympiacos tonight verus west ham for 15 mins and looked good.

Their centre mid camara is a big powerhouse...he was excellent.

Goes without saying we can't give away silly free kicks around the box with ward-prowse..

Hammers didn't impress me at all.
I’d really like EM to give us Camara at a good price

With Kouyate and Santos going (sooner rather than later) he’d be a great replacement

Scarpa played for olympiacos tonight verus west ham for 15 mins and looked good.

Their centre mid camara is a big powerhouse...he was excellent.

Goes without saying we can't give away silly free kicks around the box with ward-prowse..

Hammers didn't impress me at all.

I thought they looked dreadful Jock. I watched a couple of games at the start of the season and they looked slick on the counter. Now they look a bit lost.

Nashville did make one move in July, signing Sam Surridge from Nottingham Forest for $6.5 million. Surridge, Nashville's third designated player along with Mukhtar and Zimmerman, sometimes looked like the strike partner Nashville has spent years trying to pair with Mukhtar. He scored in each of his first three games, helping Nashville reach the Leagues Cup final, and struck twice against the New England Revolution on Oct. 14. But he was scoreless in 11 other games and was impacted by a knee injury in late August.

"I think the addition of Sam will prove to be a good addition," Smith said. "It will take a bit longer, the season's over. But a good preseason for Sam will be helpful for him to settle into the group.

Several Saudi clubs are sniffing around ready to make a move in Jan. They will probably wait till after AFCON. Kayoute, Boly and Aurier all mentioned. Transfer fee likely to be small but enough to tempt Forest to release but wages are mouthwatering. All contracts finish in summer so will be free to talk. Plane tickets from SA to Nigeria booked.

Montiel is on loan. If he plays 50% of games he triggers an £11m fee.

Run away and a shiver in the corner..mhmm, yes please.

You have me salivating at the thought we’re lining up a 15% possession dry bumming, against one of the big boys.
How's work chap? Assuming you will be working Sunday when we beat West Spam?