Match Thread: Lincoln City v Burton Albion | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Burton Albion

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Reuters-Sincil-Bank-Stadium-v-Cheltenham-Town-h-13-04-2019.jpg

So, back at home again, this time versus Burton Albion in League One...

Ahead of the match, don't forget to:

- Have a go at the quiz (link below).
- Vote on the poll (link below).
- Read the summary by @hulloutpost of what Mark Kennedy said in his pre-match press conference (link below).
- Read about today's referee (link below).

Following the match, don't forget to:

- Share your views on this thread!
- Nominate your Man of The Match (the thread will be started following the final whistle). Then, of course, vote on the poll once that has been started!

I’m quite hopeful for today.

We’ve lacked a preciseness in recent weeks, not just in front of goal but on the ball progressing up the pitch and making the wrong decisions. Hopefully the two Ethan’s can get on the ball and dictate play and we press with energy off the ball.

A good opportunity to amend that today and inject some positivity in the playing aspect of the club.

UTI.

Well, I'm at Toby Carvery for breakfast on my own and no doubt another crap pre and post-match ahead...

Well, I'm at Toby Carvery for breakfast on my own and no doubt another crap pre and post-match ahead...
Plenty of us not out of bed yet mate. Looks like it’s going to be sunny, so I’m sure the fan park will be buzzing with beers ready for the mighty imps to put on a show. Today Jules you are going to have a great day!

Driving across shortly and stopping over at my Dad's tonight.
Tough game today I reckon. They are in good form being 5 unbeaten but I'm ever hopeful of a decent game and 3 points for City come 5pm

Come on you imps! First home game of the season for me I think… I think Stockton is still out for them right? So clearly a 0-0 that it’ll probably end up 4-4!

If we start punping the usual high balls up to a front three of Bishop, Danny and Reeco, it will be madness!

Hopefully we will revert to playing out from the back a bit more.