U/21's at Shirecliffe | Page 2 | Vital Football

U/21's at Shirecliffe

Is anyone goin to BDBL this afternoon? It's on the Sheff Utube channel from 1.45pm if anyone's interested.UTB

Won 3 - 0, great goals and Beneee looked superb.
I left after our 2nd goal and i thought we were mediocre in the first half.There was a lady ref and i think she tried to let the game flow for the most part,she was certainly no worse than the prats we see reffin regularly at BLADES games. UTB

Think she did well. But this was a pretty young side and inexperienced. Would love them to get in higher format.

Why have most of yesterday's posts on the u21 game gone missing? I posted at least 3 that aren't there having watched the second half and @Bulmer1889 definitely posted a video of Benne's disallowed goal. Worrall and @Raumdeuter were also in the discussion??

Hope we're not entering into a final days of Bladesmad scenario when missing posts were commonplace. :unsure:

Last edited:
Why have most of yesterday's posts on the u21 game gone missing? I posted at least 3 that aren't there having watched the second half and @Bulmer1889 definitely posted a video of Benne's disallowed goal. Worrell and @Raumdeuter were also in the discussion??

Hope we're not entering into a final days of Bladesmad scenario when missing posts were commonplace. :unsure:
I think we were that chuffed for a win, at any level, we made those posts in the positive thread.

Highlights.

Benni looked very good but then he wont get an easy ride like that in the PL.

That fantastic overhead goal Benni scored looked onside to me Pops,what d'ya think? Benni was like the rest of the side mediocre in't 1st half i thought,but we did improve 2nd half no doubt abart it.UTB

That fantastic overhead goal Benni scored looked onside to me Pops,what d'ya think? Benni was like the rest of the side mediocre in't 1st half i thought,but we did improve 2nd half no doubt abart it.UTB

It looked close to me, but he wouldn't get that chance in a first team game. Hackford looked good to me as well and I liked the look of Oné. He looks about 6" taller than anyone on the pitch.

We’re on the telebox tonight if you can’t get down to chezzy 7pm kick off

Watch the U21's on SUTV Live. 🖥️

Season ticket holders can attend tonight's game in Chesterfield for free. The game will also be streamed live on YouTube.

We’re on the telebox tonight if you can’t get down to chezzy 7pm kick off

Watch the U21's on SUTV Live. 🖥️

Season ticket holders can attend tonight's game in Chesterfield for free. The game will also be streamed live on YouTube.
Cheers for that Bully,we've got our Grand daughter stayin over toneet so our Gertie & her can watch Barbie oe some other girliy film upstairs whilst i watch the Babby BLADES.UTB