team vs Fulham | Vital Football

team vs Fulham

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Batth out as can't play - cup tied.

Dw says that he is not sure on a few who might be injured after the Plymouth game.

There will be changes. DW says that the league is the priority but still wants to win.

Asked if any of the youngsters will get a look in - DW says maybe.

He says that we have to manage senior players and the ones who played international games - like Duffy, McLean etc

Thing is we have no one who can replace Duffy unless he actually plays Warner.

Oh, and will it be along come Norwich? Fulham have struggled to score more than one goal in games this season and have struggled to create (5 in 6 games I think) - here we come and get smashed 5-0

Long

Fisher
Warner
Gibson
McCallum

Forshaw
Sara
Lima

Placheta
Idah
Springett

Subs:

McCracken (GK) - Sainz (ML) - Gibbs (MC) - Stacey (RB) - Hwang (ST) - Onel (MR) - Coker (ST) - Welch (MC) - Duffy (DC)

Something like that if all fit.

I’ve literally just bought 2 seats in notwich end, really not interested but told my father in law after last rnd at qpr i would take him to ffc game, hes held me to it so ill be there! Probably leave before the end as i cant see it being pretty plus the stupidly cfc are at home same time also which they never usually do so getting train home after watching this shit with a second string out being lead by mr miyagi up top will be enough for me!

Have a good evening FY …. It says there will be plenty of travel problems this evening , so hope you won’t be out all night ha ha !

Have a good evening FY …. It says there will be plenty of travel problems this evening , so hope you won’t be out all night ha ha !
It’s tomorrow’s evening YB but i think it will be carnage in the area with both ffc & cfc playing plus all other usual traffic. Im pretty confident ill be leaving early!