Premier League Match Thread: Manchester City Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by Steve Cooper's two years | Page 13 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Manchester City Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by Steve Cooper's two years

My concern is whether we have enough players who’re technically good enough to score a goal… take Taiwo away, whi himself is hardly a ‘natural’ finisher, and I can’t see who has the ability to score a goal out of nowhere.

CHO might be able to as per Burnley, but it’s too early to tell. I think we were really expectant of MGW to step up as our main man this season and he couldn’t look further off the pace. Looks totally poor with the ball

I know we got helped with the sending off but I've seen City wasting time and feigning injury, and Pep and Haaland needing to fire up the crowd. You wouldn't have believed that possible 1st half.

Perhaps we missed a trick by not lumping more balls into the box with Wood and Origi on.

Mangala is too slow to be effective at this level. Tavares his shit and Montiel just ok as back up. Very happy with Dominguez on debut.

Goal difference not too bad after that, much happier.

Was the sending off the reason of Chang of play? Maybe but I think if we give less respect to certain teams we will limit their possession thus chances they create... I think also that considering the amount of time we had on the ball in the second half we could have created more...our really dangerous attempt came in injury time...

How is your favourite Thai beer, chap?

I think we are where I thought we’d be after 6 games. Goal difference better than I thought. We are doing ok but we need a bit more goal threat . Hope we are practicing shooting

I know we got helped with the sending off but I've seen City wasting time and feigning injury, and Pep and Haaland needing to fire up the crowd. You wouldn't have believed that possible 1st half.

Perhaps we missed a trick by not lumping more balls into the box with Wood and Origi on.

Mangala is too slow to be effective at this level. Tavares his shit and Montiel just ok as back up. Very happy with Dominguez on debut.

Goal difference not too bad after that, much happier.

Montiel looked OK when City were down to 10.

He looks OK at recovery defending but not when being ran at.

Possession wise, he doesn't look terrible, although his crossing could be better.

My concern is whether we have enough players who’re technically good enough to score a goal… take Taiwo away, whi himself is hardly a ‘natural’ finisher, and I can’t see who has the ability to score a goal out of nowhere.

CHO might be able to as per Burnley, but it’s too early to tell. I think we were really expectant of MGW to step up as our main man this season and he couldn’t look further off the pace. Looks totally poor with the ball
yes if you ignore Elanga, CHO. Origi, Wood and Danilo i would agree with you!

Actually really enjoyed that 2nd half even though we didn't realistically look like scoring until near the end such a shame about the spineless first 15 minutes that basically handed the game to them.

Positives were that Dominguez looks as if he has got plenty to offer, impressed by him & Montiel actually resembled a footballer when he came on thought he showed a bit of character after his horrendous efforts the other night.

I still maintain that if fit Yates must start probably along with Sangare who looked as if he was starting to come to terms with prem league & Dominguez.

I know they were down to 10 & probably used it as a training session for if in a similar position in a champ league game, but it was still a pleasure to see us on the front foot and taking the game to them.

Not down hearted at all, but think SC has some thinking to do about his team selections & set up