Match Thread: Lincoln City v Rotherham United | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Rotherham United

It wouldn't have been live coverage in them days. There used to be highlights of selected games on ITV on Sunday afternoons.
Yes I was at the game and I think I watched it at the conservative club with nick the Greek the next day. A draw maybe, 2-2?

LS - long term aim is to be established Championship club but let's be respectful and not get ahead of ourselves.

Agrees club has developed since the Cowleys left. Change of direction and looking to consolidate on change of direction and work done on number of transfer windows; should start coming to fruition.

Record away shirt sales 3 to 4 day period. Positive home shirt sales. Jackson needs treatment, football match on in the background.

Think he confirmed 5.4k season ticket renewals. Pricing on shirts, merch etc. has respected cost of living and mindful of not milking supporters. Hope fans are aware of that and is probably why sales have held up well all given.

Has Liam mentioned himself….
Someone posted on here he was leaving. He could be working his notice of course but..

Reference to the latest edition of the Nannestads' book shows it was highlights of the match on 22nd March 1975 (we won 2-0).

The first time a City game was live on TV was the FA Cup tie with Bolton in December 1993 (on Sky)
Cheers for that, I was at that Bolton game as well. A night game?

Overseas signings - allowed 2 'jokers' anywhere in world. If incomer uses 75% minutes he becomes eligible as no longer a joker. Have to use the opportunities wisely or will block own pathways. All clubs looking at areas, Imps have identified 4 or 5 parts of the world where salaries make it an attractive option.