PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW | Page 259 | Vital Football

PREMIER LEAGUE 2023/24 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

It doesnt work like that.

The money we spend on transfers is spread over the length of the contract - of the 100m we spent last season, around 20m will be on this years accounts.

Our incoming will be something in the region of:
12m Wood - yes, he will be counted in this seasons accounts.
15m Elanga
0m Aina
10m Left Back
12m Centre Back
and a midfield player who will break our record, that's if we get him.
United are agreeing to a Loan to buy; as things stand we will have to commit if he plays 5 games which means stumping up the 15m in January, although negotiations continue.

That's a minimum of 65m outlay or 13m per season

If we get the midfield player 65m turns into 100m

As for sales:
Surridge 5m
Horvath - Luton would not pay the wages he is currently on - 4 EFL clubs have enquired but will not match his wages
Dennis may end up in Saudi
Juve are interested in Freuler, but they are less well off than Farage - a swap deal has been mooted.
Bowler might go out on loan but his reputation puts clubs off.
Sell Shelvey, yeah, right!
We have others we have been trying to offload for the last two seasons, they will sit on their arses until their contracts are up.

We will be lucky if we clear 10m on sales when everyone has been paid off; but 10m is better than a boot in the happy sack.

That jonno chap looks mighty interesting

Cooper has basically said we are a selling club and that we will buy the likes of Elanga, progress him for sale, just like Danilo, Jonno, MGW and to a lesser extent Williams.

Unless the big man gets the investment to buy a new ground and move us, like he's been trying to do for 2 years, we are not going any further than here.

We just don't have the infrastructure and its about time stupid fucks like @AdebolaCornflakes realised that.

I've been harping on about this for 2 years maybe, just maybe snerts like @Sniffer Dog actually take note, rather than lie out his pedalo pressed arsehole

Last edited:
Dentists need insurance before attending hippos as they could easily be crushed by those powerful jaws.

And bespoke toothbrushes
Someone somewhere makes giant toothbrushes for big animals

Yeah hi this is Dean, he makes giant toothbrushes

It doesnt work like that.

The money we spend on transfers is spread over the length of the contract - of the 100m we spent last season, around 20m will be on this years accounts.

Our incoming will be something in the region of:
12m Wood - yes, he will be counted in this seasons accounts.
15m Elanga
0m Aina
10m Left Back
12m Centre Back
and a midfield player who will break our record, that's if we get him.
United are agreeing to a Loan to buy; as things stand we will have to commit if he plays 5 games which means stumping up the 15m in January, although negotiations continue.

That's a minimum of 65m outlay or 13m per season

If we get the midfield player 65m turns into 100m

As for sales:
Surridge 5m
Horvath - Luton would not pay the wages he is currently on - 4 EFL clubs have enquired but will not match his wages
Dennis may end up in Saudi
Juve are interested in Freuler, but they are less well off than Farage - a swap deal has been mooted.
Bowler might go out on loan but his reputation puts clubs off.
Sell Shelvey, yeah, right!
We have others we have been trying to offload for the last two seasons, they will sit on their arses until their contracts are up.

We will be lucky if we clear 10m on sales when everyone has been paid off; but 10m is better than a boot in the happy sack.

I understand that fees are spread out and but to be sustainable maybe we need to accept another relegation dogfight for one or two more seasons to shape our squad before we go spending large amounts of unsustainable money. In the least lets be prudent and wait till Jan before a panic sale of BJ.

My main point is if we sell BJ it should be to a top side not a tinpot brentford team.

I think we would definitely get more than £10m for player sales given we already have £5m for Surridge, £2.5m on table for panzo and denis/freuler would command at least £12m combined. That would be enough to cover hendo at least!

Do they go private or through the National Hippo Service chap?

I suspect Dean and his cronies got a bumper contract from the Tories as they’ve been pulling funding for the National Hippo Service for years. I heard a story of one hippo having to wait for 19 hours in a cafe. Not so bad you might think? Toothache. Wasn’t able to eat a cake or a sausage cob.

They need to be held account for it

I suspect Dean and his cronies got a bumper contract from the Tories as they’ve been pulling funding for the National Hippo Service for years. I heard a story of one hippo having to wait for 19 hours in a cafe. Not so bad you might think? Toothache. Wasn’t able to eat a cake or a sausage cob.

They need to be held account for it
Serious question: Do these dentists have to take the HIppocratic Oath?